This is a Star Wars version of Secret Hitler, with some custom colouring and components that a couple of people requested I make available.
Here is what it looks like when put together:Instructions:
Print the "Playmat" files on A3 paper, fold in half, then laminate.
The "Sign" files can be printed out on A4 paper, then cut to the size of a DVD cover and inserted into some old/spare ones you can hopefully find around your house - will end up looking like this:
The "Card" files should be printed out at playing card size. The images are the correct resolution/ratio to be printed at ArtsCow.com, however note that Artscow will automatically zoom/trim the edges of cards that have a white border, and I'm not sure if there is a way to disable that behaviour other than editing the cards themselves. They still look fine, but some of the text such as "Separatist" on the membership card will be printed a little close to the edges.
You will need to create:
* 10 "confidence-no" cards and 10 "confidence-yes" cards.
* 1 of each individual role card (11 in total.)
* 6 Loyalist Membership cards, and 4 Separatist Membership cards.
* A few "Confirmed Not Palpatine" cards (These are optional, they make things slightly easier for the Loyalists.)
* 1 "discard" card and 1 "draw" card. (These are optional. If making them manually, ensure they are larger than the Policy cards.)
* 6 Loyalist Policy cards, and 11 Separatist Policy cards. (If making these manually instead of at ArtsCow or similar, then produce these cards a little smaller than the rest - at about 80% the size of regular playing cards - so that they fit perfectly into the slots on the policy tracks.)
* 10 Envelopes. (Print and fold - make them large enough to fit the role, membership and confidence cards.)
Card backs all have the word "back" in the filename, should be fairly self explanatory as to what goes with what, but feel free to ask questions.
Rules for the game are available on the official website:http://secrethitler.com/assets/Secret_Hitler_Rules.pdf
Rules for the Dark Lord of the Sith Jar Jar Binks
card can be found here:https://boardgamegeek.com/article/24411425
Have fun! :)This is a derivative retheme of Secret Hitler by Max Temkin, Mike Boxleiter, Tommy Maranges and Mackenzie Schubert. This retheme is used under Creative Commons license SA-BY-NC used by Secret Hitler. To learn more about Secret Hitler and order a copy for yourself, please check out http://secrethitler.com
For more information about the CC SA-BY-NC license, see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
(Most) Character portraits are by Marc Morera.
Tabletop Simulator templates by FragaholiC [https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197968769368]
Modified with the Star Wars theme by Marlow [https://steamcommunity.com/id/darthdude]
Some assets further formatted, recoloured or created by mikeInside [https://boardgamegeek.com/user/mikeInside]