One of your fellow investigators went inside a strange house for just a few minutes to have a look around - and never came back out. Now it's up to the rest of you to uncover the secret of the giant mirror that runs down the entire eastern side of the mansion - and of the reflected house on the other side of it.
This scenario is designed under the assumption that investigators will be able to work together, as is required for most objectives. Therefore, it is not playable with only one Investigator, and is best played with three to four Investigators. If you do not have enough investigator players in your group, just have some of them control multiple Investigators.
- A visually distinctive map whose symmetrical structure actually affects gameplay via the "opposite rooms" mechanic.
- A Keeper guide that comes complete with epilogues for when either side wins or both sides lose.
- An Investigator guide that also defines the new "opposite" term used in this scenario.
- New cards, including story cards and a set of Mythos cards designed especially for this scenario.
Features boss battles that are a bit more complex than "Here's a regular monster with a lot of extra health, go kill it", a (non-pop-up, thankfully) Witch that actually casts spells instead of merely attacking physically like a common Zombie, and odd setups like a stack of four exploration cards under a single Lock card.
This updated and revised edition now features:
- An all-new Magical Specialization Keeper Action, designed to give the Mirror Witch Mythos cards a larger impact on the game and to make gameplay feel more varied from one play to another.
- Compatibility with the official Forbidden Alchemy expansion, including a sixth Mirror Witch Mythos card for use with its Mythos decks and altered setup instructions to include True Magick.
- Fixes to various typos, poorly-written rules, rules ambiguities, and other such errors.
If you enjoyed this scenario, be sure to check out my new scenario, "The Factory
Special thanks to matildadad, who has made making this scenario so much easier.