GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
20 Days Left
Apr 7, 2012
The Chromatic Crackpot.zip (1.50 MB) (Log in or Register to download.)
When your friend Collin gets himself into trouble again, it falls to you to save him. Of course, the mind-affecting colored lights aren't helping matters, and you appear not to be the only ones who are interested.
A Fan-Made Mansions of Madness Scenario by the same person who brought you Completing the Circle!
Download this zip file and you will recieve:
- Exploration Cards, including a brand new kind of card - Locations!
- Investigator Guide, which details the story of Collin and why he's been in trouble in the past
- Keeper Actions, including one whose cost is entirely in Mythos and Trauma cards instead of threat.
- Keeper Guide, including one of my favorite room setups I've seen.
- Map, which tells you to put lock puzzle pieces on the board.
- Story Cards, including handouts so that Investigators can remember what the Events do.
Special thanks to:
- Roberta Yang, whose lengthy discussions have helped shape the scenario (and created the basis for the map!)
- to my playtesters at Penn Gamers and Redcap's Corner, for trying to break my scenario as hard as possible (and in one case succeeding)
- to matildadad, for creating these DIY kits and making this process so much easier
- FFG, for creating such an awesome game
- the BGG Mansions community, for all the ideas you have and for making this a great place to hang out and talk about Mansions
NOTE: This scenario requires the Forbidden Alchemy expansion.