When your friend Collin gets himself into trouble again, it falls to you to save him. Of course, the mind-affecting colored lights aren't helping matters, and you appear not to be the only ones who are interested.
A Fan-Made Mansions of Madness Scenario by the same person who brought you Completing the Circle!
Download this zip file and you will recieve:
- Exploration Cards, including a brand new kind of card - Locations!
- Investigator Guide, which details the story of Collin and why he's been in trouble in the past
- Keeper Actions, including one whose cost is entirely in Mythos and Trauma cards instead of threat.
- Keeper Guide, including one of my favorite room setups I've seen.
- Map, which tells you to put lock puzzle pieces on the board.
- Story Cards, including handouts so that Investigators can remember what the Events do.
Special thanks to:
- Roberta Yang, whose lengthy discussions have helped shape the scenario (and created the basis for the map!)
- to my playtesters at Penn Gamers and Redcap's Corner, for trying to break my scenario as hard as possible (and in one case succeeding)
- to matildadad, for creating these DIY kits and making this process so much easier
- FFG, for creating such an awesome game
- the BGG Mansions community, for all the ideas you have and for making this a great place to hang out and talk about Mansions
NOTE: This scenario requires the Forbidden Alchemy expansion.