Pass A Game Around #20
- Tim M-LUnited States
If you are familiar with the Pass-a-Game format then please skip down to the "Keep In Mind" section. If you are not familiar with Pass-a-Game then please continue to read.Recommend
What is Pass-a-Game? In short, it is the easiest way to trade games. How does it work? Everyone offering games in this round has already received their games. You don't need to scour their wants list to try to find a suitable match. You simply make the best offer you can from the games that you have available for trade. You post to this list which game(s) you are offering and for which package. You may make offers on as many packages as you like. At the close of the round the person offering the game judges which of all the offers made for their game is the most desirable. If yours is judged to be the winner then the game is shipped to you at the offerer's expense! You do not ship your game(s) to them. The game(s) that you offered is now committed to the next round of Pass-a-Game. In the next round, you will have the opportunity and responsibility of considering all the offers for your game(s) and judging which is the most desirable. Then you ship to the winner at your expense. If you have further questions, please contact me and I will quickly respond to your questions.
Keep in mind:
1. This list will close at 6PM on Monday, October 24th(EST).
2. This is a worldwide event--you may be required to ship internationally at your own expense.
3. To keep the quality of the games offered high, the games offered should have a BGG Bayesian rating of at least 6.50 or the game should have at least 25 people wanting it.
4. If only one or two offers have been made for a game, the person offering up that game may decide to push the game to the next round.
5. If you would like to offer a game, please give the link to the game you're offering to trade. This not only makes it easier for people to choose your game, but for the administrator of the next round. All offers without links to the game's description will eventually be DELETED.
6. You can offer more than one game for a package, one game for more than one package, or make a one for one offer.
Thanks fo looking and I hope we get some good offers.
- [+] Dice rolls