CLOSED Bringing Out the Big Guns Auction (Space Hulk 3rd Edition PAINTED, Descent: Road to Legend, Taluva)
- Joshua GardnerUnited States
New YorkGabriel Knight. Check it out at GOG.Com
Well, I have too many weddings to attend. Not my own, of course. My wife is super awesome. But I'll be attending my fifth wedding in four months in a few weeks, and I'm simply tapped out. And I don't really have time to ship out 25+ games, so I need to pull out the big guns, games that I'll be really sorry to see go.Recommend
The rules for this auction
1) All items have a "Soft Reserve" instead of a "Minimum Bid". The general idea is that the soft reserve acts as the minimum bid that I will guarantee a sale. Below this number, I'll make the call when the auction ends.
This is in the interest of making it a mutually beneficial transaction.
2) All bids must be in an increment of $1. All amounts listed as in USD.
3) Shipping will be paid by the winner, and I will ship via whatever method you request. If we (meaning me and the buyer) use USPS I will require Delivery Confirmation on the package. This is to protect both you and I so we can guarantee both that the games have been sent, and that you received them. Local pick up is fine by me if you happen to live near me.
All games will be shipped from zip 14586.
For most transactions, I usually rely on FedEx. This usually equates to $12-$15 US, but it's your call on how you want it to get to you.
Please note that boxes, peanuts, foam cost money too. I don't charge if I can re-use, but don't complain if I charge $9 for shipping when USPS charges $8.25.
4) I will of course combine shipping if you win multiple items. You pay the true cost to package/ship.
5) International bidders are welcome to join in on the fun, just remember that you will be paying the shipping, and that if we use the postal service, it is pretty much impossible to track the package after it leaves the USA and unless you want to pay for insurance, I cannot guarantee anything.
6) Tried my best to specify editions, but unless otherwise noted, you can assume all games are either English or Multi-lingual. If you have any specific questions regarding the edition, language, or condition of the game, PM me or reply to the item so everyone can see.
7) All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace for their standard 3%. I will accept cash for local pickup only.
The auction will end between noon and 6:00 PM EST on Wednesday, September 19th. The ambiguity is to avoid sniping. If a bid comes in for an item during that time, I reserve the right to extend the closing time for THAT ITEM ONLY to allow others to respond. I will not extend it for more than a few hours, so if you're interested in an item, subscribe!!
EDIT: 24 Hours Left. Make me an offer on items not at reserve!
EDIT: Auction will end somewhere in the next six hours. Any bids from this point on will extend that item's end time by at least an hour.
EDIT: And it's CLOSED as of 3:47 EST. Congrats to all the winners!
- [+] Dice rolls