Cheap Games: The 12th Purge: Let's make some deals
- Jayson MyersUnited States
For the most part, I am not going to use reserves and I'll try to put a BIN for everything. Since for the most part I won't use reserves, I reserve the right to not sell if I don't want to (although 99% of the time I will). Also, I am open to trades.Recommend
1. I am not going to include reserve on some games. I reserve the right to trade them or not sell them, but mostly I will sell them. If the ending bid is below this figure, I may still sell it, but that will be a "game time decision".
2. All bids must be in whole dollars.
3. Shipping is from 34747 and will be paid by the winner, and I will ship via whatever method you request. If we (meaning me and the buyer) use USPS I will require Delivery Confirmation on the package. This is to protect both you and I so we can guarantee both that the games have been sent, and that you received them. Local pick up is fine with me.
4. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items.
5. International bidders are welcome to join, just remember that you will be paying the shipping.
6. All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.
7. This particular auction will run until sometime in the evening of October 15th, 2012. I have a set end time for the listings, but I want to discourage sniping. I do reserve the right to extend the auction until people are finished bidding.
8. I'm willing to listen to offers on any of these games. If you want to send me an offer and/or a trade, I would be willing to listen. I'd rather trade games than sell them, but I find trading on the geek so difficult.
9. I reserve the right to extend this auction if I deem necessary (sniping or higher bids).
- [+] Dice rolls