CLOSED! -- Pitches for Hope Charity Game Auction
- Floyd Sherrod(fhsIV)United States
AUCTION IS CLOSED!
Thanks so much for your bids and support of Pitches for Hope. Geekmails will go out shirtly.
This auction is to benefit Pitches for Hope. Please THUMB us!
Pitches for Hope is the vision of 11-year old, Matthew Sherrod. He wanted to combine his love of Christ with his love of baseball to help children in need and their families. On October 20, 2012, Pitches for Hope hosted a Pitch-A-Thon fundraiser with proceeds to benefit the Joseph Sams School and Lifeline Christian Mission. It is Matthew’s desire to support one local and one non-local charity annually, and in just our first year we raised $2300.
Thought Hammer Games very graciously donated some games for our Silent Auction, some of which didn't grab the interest of the non-gamer crowd. Now they are being made available to you. All proceeds will go to Pitches for Hope and their 2012 charities.
Geeklist Auction Ends: The Evening of Sunday November 11th, 2012 (see below)
- STARTING BID: Listed under Minimum Bid for each item.
- INCREMENT: Please bid in $1 (whole dollar) increments only.
- METHOD: Bids will only be accepted with a post to this geeklist. Your winning bid must be placed at the end of the list of comments. If you revise one of your earlier comments (to change the bid), that will not be accepted.
- WHO CAN BID: Anyone with a mailing address within the 50 United States of America and able to make payment via Paypal.com.
- CANCELING BIDS: Bids are binding. Changing a bid to $0 or deleting your comment is very bad form. If you think you might obtain the game elsewhere or otherwise have any reason to think you might have to take back a bid, then please just DON'T bid unless you are certain you can honor it.
- METHOD: Paypal.com payments only made to firstname.lastname@example.org
- TIME LIMIT: Payment due within 5 days after auction end or your bid is forfeited.
- BGG MARKETPLACE: All sales will be completed through the BGG Maketplace so that BGG will get their 3%.
- METHOD: See each item. Contact me for special arrangements.
- COSTS: Buyer pays shipping costs. I don't overcharge for shipping. If shipping costs come in under what I charge you, I will refund the difference.
- COMBINING: Combined Shipping is available should you win multiple games.
- SOURCE: Items will be shipped from zip code 30290. If you want to see what shipping costs might be, please visit www.usps.com.
- LOST/STOLEN: I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages. All packages will have delivery confirmation (in almost all cases without additional cost to you), but if you wish to add insurance, please contact me.
- TIME: Your items, in most cases, will be shipped the next business day after payment is received.
- PICKUP: Local pick-up is free (I live in the SW suburbs of Atlanta). Pickup must be made within 7 days after auction ending.
- WINNING BIDS: On a per-item basis, the auction will be won once I quote a bid and list it as the winner in the comments of that item. I will end each item at a time of my choosing the evening of the auction close listed above. Generally items will be closed in fairly rapid succession but bids are still valid on any item that come in above any comment I make as to who has won.
Good luck to everyone and thanks for taking a look.
Thanks for supporting Pitches for Hope.
If you have any questions, feel free to geekmail me.
- [+] Dice rolls