No-Ship Math Trade for Atlanta Game Fest 21 -- Request List
- CLS Games -- Atlanta's Board Game Warehouse(rsolow)United States
RecommendThis is the Request List
(If there are things you would like other folks to make available as part of this math trade, you have come to the right page -- this is indeed where you request them)THIS IS *NOT* WHERE YOU POST YOUR ITEMS FOR TRADE
This Math Trade is for members of Atlanta Game Fest 21, January 3-6, 2013.
Information on Atlanta Game Fest (AGF) including membership information can be found at the official Atlanta Game Fest Site, HERE - http://www.atlantagamefest.com
For photographic reviews of previous Atlanta Game Fests, check out the following links:
ATLANTA GAME FEST 19 -- January 2012
ATLANTA GAME FEST 16 -- May 2010
The intent is that the games will be brought to the event, so no shipping is necessary. However, if folks involved in a trade do not come to the event to complete their portion of the trade, they will be responsible for ALL the shipping cost necessary to complete the trade. Thus, if one is not present at AGF 21 or does not have a proxy present handle his trades, he will need to ship games that he traded away AND pay for the games to be shipped that he is to receive.
Questions and Comments should be posted to the AGF 21 Math Trade Discussion Thread, HERE!
Games you wish to trade should be posted to the AGF 21 Math Trade Trade List, HERE!.
1. You must be member of Atlanta Game Fest 21, January 3-6, 2013 in order to participate.
2. You must attend the event or designate a proxy to bring and receive your trades.
3. This trade is for GAMES ONLY. No cash, Geek Gold, DVDs, etc.
4. Identify the edition, if appropriate. In the absence of any edition info, when multiple editions exists, the assumption will be that your game is the most current English edition from a U.S. publisher.
5. Accurately describe the condition using the terms NEW, LIKE NEW, VERY GOOD, GOOD, or ACCEPTABLE -- see BGG definitions provided by the BGG CONDITION GUIDE below:
NEW - A brand new unused, unopened, and undamaged game in perfect condition. The original packaging and all materials are in brand new condition.
LIKE NEW - Game just removed from shrink wrap. No wear and tear, all facets of the game are intact.
VERY GOOD - Very minimal wear and tear. All game materials are present. You would give this item to a friend as a gift.
GOOD - Minor damage to the box and/or its contents. All game materials are present.
ACCEPTABLE - Some damage to the box, but the game is still intact. Possible split corner(s) on the box. Maybe missing a non-crucial game piece. Possibly missing rules/instructions, but are available on the web. Scuffing on the game board.
If the condition is GOOD or ACCEPTABLE, provide specifics about the damage and/or missing pieces. If your game is open then you MUST inventory the contents and list any missing items.
6. Sweeteners are allowed. Sweeteners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown menu or manually inserted using the GAMEID link. If you don't follow this format your sweeteners will not show up in the OLWLG.
7. Do NOT include links to other games in your entry unless you are actually including them as a sweetener.
8. Duplicates are allowed.
9. OLWLG is being used -- manually entered lists will not be accepted.
10. All questions or comments should be posted to the DISCUSSION THREAD, HERE!
Please consider tipping BGG members JeffyJeff for his OLWLG tool and cokasaki for his TradeMaximizer tool. This is my first time running a math trade so please please feel free to give me constructive criticisms. I will be working with Dan Brown to help make this math trade as seemless as possible.
What is a Math Trade? Check out Lindsey's "Math Trade Guide."
What is the OLWLG tool? All you could want to know is HERE
Important Dates & Times (times are Eastern)
* Game submission list begins: RIGHT NOW (November 24)
* Game submission list ends: 10:00 PM, Wednesday 12/26/2011
* Want list deadline: 3:00 PM, Monday 12/31/2012
* Results posted: 10:00 PM, Tuesday 1/1/2013 (or sooner)
* Results official: 10:00 PM, Tuesday 1/1/2013
* Trade Date: 1:00 PM, Saturday 1/5/2013
DO NOT DELETE ITEMS/SWEETENERS once you have listed them. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've changed your mind or traded it away before the deadline.
Note: only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results.
Also in the case that there is a problem after the results are posted, at most it will only invalidate the affected trade chain(s) and not the entire results set. In addition if the problem can be resolved by the most directly affected party or parties, then that is perfectly acceptable.
Format for this Math Trade Document was borrowed from Dan Brown. Thanks Dan -- you have been and always will be my gaming hero!This is the Request List
(If there are things you would like other folks to make available as part of this math trade, you have come to the right page -- this is indeed where you request them)
- [+] Dice rolls