2013 Auction Blizzard - Starts out cold and snowy, must end in warm heart melting feeling!! Includes older games and Essen 2012 releases!!! International bidders welcome !! --- CLOSED ---
- Maciek U(greengow)United States
THIS AUCTION IS NOW CLOSED !!!Recommend
THANKS TO ALL BIDDERS!!! I WILL CONTACT EVERYONE OF YOU BY GEEKMAIL WITH FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, BUT PLEASE BE PATIENT. GIVE ME A DAY OR TWO TO GET ORGANIZED.
JUST BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR GEEKMAILS FROM ME !! THANK YOU!!!
Ok, here in CT we're are getting pounded by snowstorm!! It's cold, it's snowy, you don't want to get out of the house. So why not sit down in front of a computer and warm your heart with some good feeling of bidding on a game you don't already own?? And there's LOTS of warmth to have here!! So put a little love in your heart and some new games on your shelves!!
DISCLAIMER: I am very anal about my games. They must be in great shape. If possible must have the original foil on them still. Must be in german, if possible (just my thing). They must be meticulously taken care of. Everything must be bagged, sorted and tuckboxes are a "must have" whenever it's possible.
So now you know a little about the condition of these games. Really, in any case, whether played or not, you're getting brand new games, as most of the time I don't even remove shrink wrap completely from them, unless I happen to have bought it used. Even then I wrap it up in protective foil.
All games have english rules either included in the game or easily downloadable from BGG in case of german editions.
International bidders are welcome.
DISCOUNT OFFER !!
Purchase 2 games - get $4 discount
Purchase 3 or more games - get $5 discount + $1 for each additional game (4th, 5th, 6th, etc.)
This offer also applies to games purchased either through this auction or my marketplace or combination of both.
SNIPING !!! is OK, however it will extend the WHOLE auction by 2 days because of anyone sniping within the last 3 minutes of the end of auction!!!
Get multiple games and you get combined shipping which makes it cheaper to send all purchased games. Please check my feedback from folks who got games from me before. I take care of my buyers.
- The auction will end on Saturday, February 16, 10:59:59 PM EDT. Mind the final time.
- All bid requests are to be made in this geeklist. Any geekmail offers sent will be ignored. But, please don't hesitate to send geekmail with questions. Please note the FUN bidding above as well.
- Buyer pays for shipping costs. The costs will be disclosed once the location of the buyer is known, but you may inquire ahead of time per geekmail. By multiple game wins I will combine shipping costs. Local pickup available as usual.
- After the auction closes, I will contact the winners. Payments can occur either by sending a personal check (with 3 day’s holding time on my side), by sending a money order or by PayPal.
- All final sales will be handled through the BGG Marketplace.
- Final Important Note: when you bid, please put your ZIP CODE next to the bid such as
$$$ - [Zip Code]
This will speed up the process of me sending you the shipping costs once the auction is closed. That way I can ship everything quickly after receiving the payment and games will reach the winners as soon as I ship them.
Have fun bidding!!!
- [+] Dice rolls