Thrifting for You (2013)
- Ryan TharpUnited States
MissouriHobby game designer, please print and play my games!
THIS LIST IS CLOSED!
New List Here!
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE DESCRIPTION BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING TO THIS LIST, I'LL TRY TO KEEP IT SHORT.
Welcome to the “Thrifting For You” Community. We're a group of thrifty gamers that keep our eyes peeled for games that other thrifters can't seem to find themselves. We don't expect everyone to be able to fulfill others' requests, but we do ask that you at least look.
This is the third iteration of the “Thrifting For You” list and it will function pretty much the same as before: You ask for a game and the BGG thrifty community will help you look for it! If you're looking for a new release game or you're looking for ebait, this isn't the place for you. Please only ask for games that you are going to keep, or have evaded you and you're actually interested in playing.
1. Anyone with a BGG, RPGG, or VGG account is eligible to make a request for a game.
2. You may only ask for ONE GAME AT A TIME. To make a game request, just add it as an item to the list.
If your request is fulfilled (IN YOUR HANDS) you may ask for another game (by adding another item to the list) as long as no one else has an active request for it.
*Please edit your Item to indicate that it is available for someone else to request. Please strikethrough all original request information and add “Fulfilled by [ user=Username ][ /user ] (without the spaces and with the appropriate username).
*If you fulfill the request yourself, please put Self-fulfilled.
*If for whatever reason you wish to change your request, please edit your item to the new game, but tell us what game you're cancelling in case someone was waiting for it to be fulfilled.
3. ONLY ONE USER MAY ASK FOR A GAME AT A TIME, except in the case where the first user is asking for a specific edition or someone not willing to pay for shipping from another country.
4. Your request for a game should be supplemented by 3 things:
I. A Short description of why you are requesting that game.
II. Whether you have any concerns for a specific edition or release
III. Whether you are ok with a game that is incomplete or in poor condition
5. Please do not post trade offers or offers to sell the games on user's requests. If you're seeking compensation for your finds please keep it private, GM the user directly.
6. We would prefer that you make use of the BGG trade manager to complete your transactions. Just set up a one-sided trade so that both users will be held accountable and can gain trade credit in the process.
7. Please don't use sock-puppet accounts in order to ask for multiple games at once, anyone suspected of using sock puppet accounts will be investigated by the BGG moderators and will have their requests deleted. I would advise anyone fulfilling requests to be vigilant about such things as well.
8. SUBSCRIBE to your request!
To search for requested games by title:
or search by letter
1 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Check if you can fulfill requests from your Collection or For Trade list here.
- [+] Dice rolls