CLOSED My First Geeklist Auction. Making room for more games.
- Aaron KuzavaUnited States
CLOSED Once Marketplace is set up I will send out geekmails.Recommend
Looking to make room for some new games I would like to acquire. Hopefully you find something you like.
I stole these specs from somebody else's auction -
1. This auction runs through the evening of
Tuesday, January 15thWednesday, January 16th. Auction will close around 8pm Illinois time (CST) (will extend if sniping occurs).
2. Bidding in USD whole dollar increments. All items have a $1 starting bid. Soft reserves are included, but no minimum bid. For those who don't know, soft reserves are a price which I may refuse to sell under.
3. All games condition will be listed in the individual entries.
4. Auction winners will pay shipping from zip code 60447. Shipping will be via the lowest cost option through USPS, with delivery confirmation. Insurance available upon request, at buyer's expense.
5. Sorry, CONUS auction only.
6. I will also allow local pickup in the Joliet, IL area.
7. I offer reduced combined shipping costs.
8. All transactions will be processed via Paypal (unless local pickup, then cash is acceptable) through the BGG marketplace, to ensure that BGG receives its 3% commission.
9. I will post items to the marketplace and contact winners as soon as possible following close of auction to ensure that items can be shipped ASAP. Purchases through the marketplace and subsequent payment are expected within 2 business days of close of auction. All items will ship within 1 business day of receipt of payment.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me via geekmail.
Thanks for looking.
- [+] Dice rolls