IT'S ALL OVER Feed My Addiction! Cheap Games Reverse Auction
- Level 3 TuntUnited States
I love trying new games. Every week we go to the game store and try demo games while my kids play Pokemon. I order from Amazon, BGG, and buy locally (stores and craigslist). Even with the constant stream of new games to try I still can't get enough, but recent life events have reduced my game budget pretty severely.Recommend
Following the example ofPat Wilz(pwilz)United States
Bay St. Louis
MSSucK it, pancreatic cancer!
and others before, I'd like to run a reverse auction...for a broke addict. Everyone has games they don't want and I want to try them! I would like to buy a lot (or two?) of games from you at $2 per game plus shipping.
List items you want to sell to me in the Geeklist below. Only one Geeklist item per entry, but the entry can/should contain multiple items. In the entry, list items you are willing to sell to me under the following rules.
1. Items should include Board or Card games (no Role-Playing items please). Items should be mostly complete/playable, but I recognize that at these prices that quality will vary. For an example of how to list items, see entry #1, a Bogus entry by me. Limit the total number of items in your entry to 15 or less. Only one entry per user, please.
1.5. Games should have a minimum player requirement of two players. There are some wonderful 3-5 player games out there, but it's rare that we play games with more than just two in our house.
2. Items that cannot be listed include RPGs, video games, virtual items (No PDFs, etc.), DVDs, CDs, etc. I'd like to buy games, not books or jigsaw puzzles. Your entry should contain mostly (80% or more) items listed on BGG.
3. At the end of the auction/contest (ends sometime on February 1, 2013) , I will choose one entry as the winner. I will agree to purchase that lot of items at the cost of $2 US per item plus $12 US for shipping (United States, 98007). The winner agrees to sell the lot exclusively to me on these terms. The seller (you) pays for shipping in an agreeable manner. If you can ship for less than $12, good for you, you get to pocket the excess. All payments will be sent via paypal.
4. Auction open to US residents only, unless you're international and really want to ship something and get only $12 in return. I have nothing against other countries, just their shipping rates.
I reserve the right to purchase additional lots beyond the first winner, but can only guarantee one. All sales will take place through the BGG Marketplace to ensure that the site gets the appropriate 3% commission.
An example of how your auction submission should look is posted in the first entry of this list.
- [+] Dice rolls