I just realized I've spent over $1000 shipping board games.
- BoardGameCo(alexsr)United States
I just received my 100th feedback today and it made me realize...100 trades is a lot...even if you assume a reasonable average of $10 per package to ship, that's $1000 spent just shipping games alone. There's a lot you can do with $1000 in board games.Recommend
1) Buy 25-35 brand spanking new board games.
2) 10 free shipping CSI orders.
3) 20 copies of Eclipse if you got them when on sale.
4) 40 years of ad free BGG along with the patron badge.
5) 1 brand new copy of 10th Anniversary 3d Catan.
So here's what you do. Post the game(s) you got in your 100th trade...guess if you don't want to count. And then put down one board game related thing you could have done for $1000
- [+] Dice rolls