No Ship Edinburgh Math Trade
- Joao Lima(jmlima)Scotland
Math trades: http://www.geekdo.com/wiki/page/Math_Trades
Trade Maximizer: http://www.geekdo.com/wiki/page/TradeMaximizer
OLWLG (Online Want List Generator) FAQ: http://www.geekdo.com/wiki/page/OLWLG
OLWLG Guides: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/30011
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/32005 (Duplicate protection)
Guidelines for this Maths Trade
Discussion Thread: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/934627/maths-trades
Item submission deadline: Saturday 09 March 2013 22:00:00 BST (London)
Want list submission deadline: Monday 11 March 2013 21:00:00 BST (London)
Results should be posted shortly after.
1) This is a no-ship math trade for gamers able to trade games in person in the area of Edinburgh - Scotland. Gamers will be responsible for their own trade arrangements once the trade is over and results are posted and confirmed. The Hub can be used as a posting box for games, provided the following rules are strictly adhered to:
* Games must be wrapped in a bag and sealed with tape and clearly marked on the outside with the sender and recipients name.
* Drop off & pick up should be arranged so that the games are left in the Hub no longer than 7 days.
* To add security you may choose to tape a sealed envelope to the bag, the envelope will contain a paper with a code word which the recipient must quote to enable pick up.
* Hub staff must be treated with respect throughout as this is a favour, they have a job to do so you must be prepared to be patient. No parking on yellow lines and expecting them to run for your parcel while you look out for traffic wardens!
2) There's no limit to the number of items you may submit to the trade. You may submit any number of gift certificates or paypal offers, irrespective of the number of games submited (ie, even if you submit no games you may still submit gift certificates or paypal offers).
3) Please arrange for your items delivery promptly after the trade is complete.
4) State condition, edition, language of each item submitted, and shipping policy.
Sweeteners are required to be listed using the GAMEID formatting (Example: Coloretto; to do this: [ G A M E I D = XXXX ] minus the spaces). To find the Game ID simply search the game and at the right hand side of the games page is listed the Game ID. For example, Coloretto's game id is 5782. If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
Do NOT include links to other game's BGG page in your entry unless you are actually including them as a sweetener. Again, if you include a link to a game in your description you will be required to ship that game.
6) Do not remove items once added to the list as this can cause major complications when running the trade. If you decide not to trade an item, edit its listing to say so and/or submit a blank want list for that item.
7) ADDING "Pick X number of games" ITEMS
If you are offering a Pick X number of games from a list you are required to listed it as Outside the Scope of BGG (Game ID: 23953), Miscellaneous Game Accessory (Game ID: 5985) or Miscellaneous Game Merchandise (Game ID: 22104) and must include the +altname+ Pick X -altname- in the description. Use of the +altname+ brief description -altname- will only work if one of these is selected as the main item, and will not work for sweeteners. Therefore if you are allowing a person to pick from multiple sweeteners and are including a specific game; you are required to listed it as Outside the Scope of BGG (Game ID: 23953), Miscellaneous Game Accessory (Game ID: 5985) or Miscellaneous Game Merchandise (Game ID: 22104) and must include the +altname+ GAME NAME + Pick X -altname-.
8) Non game-related items, including money offers, are welcome, provided an appropriate +altname+ Description -altname- tag is used. Please list these items as Outside the Scope of BGG (Game ID: 23953). Also please specify how monetary transactions will be made (e.g. check, Paypal, etc).
9) Use of OLWLG (Online Want List Generator) is mandatory for submitting want lists.
9) Money and Geekgold arbitrage are strictly prohibited. (In other words, trying to trade your 20GBP for someone else's 30GBP is prohibited.
I will use TradeMaximizer version 1.4 with duplicate protection. (SEED=137, ITERATIONS=500, METRIC=USERS-TRADING, ALLOW-DUMMIES, REQUIRE-COLONS, REQUIRE-USERNAMES)
Geekgold contributions to this list
One quarter of all geekgold contributed to this list (and the want list) will be given to JeffyJeff, for his fine contributions that make maths trades like this easier (for developing the OLWLG).
I decline any responsibility for other users actions during this trade, namely , non-shipping of items, false information about items, erroneous information about items or shipping policies. Any trade done through this list will be governed by the general rules for trades within the BGG community.
Deadline-Offers: 09 March 2013 22:00:00 BST
Deadline-Wants: 11 March 2013 21:00:00 BST
- [+] Dice rolls