Baby due in a month! 280 games up for auction, one for each of the 280 days of the pregnancy! Ends Saturday night the 16th
- BoardGameCo(alexsr)United States
Due to the size of the auction, to make it easier for people to not browse through pages of sold items, I'll move those to the back. If overall people seem to request that I not do so, I will stop. To be frank, it's less work for me, I just think it will help you.
1) Auction starts whenever you find this list (I'll only be publishing it friday/saturday), and bidding will end sometime Saturday night (the 16th). Any items with active bidding when the auction ends, will be extended until I feel the back and forth ceases.
2) Shipping: Items will be $14 each, plus $4 per additional. Any items that are on the large side may cost more (max $20 unless otherwise mentioned) regardless of whether I made mention of it specifically. The reverse goes for items on the smaller side (min $7). When you get your package, if I overcharged by more than $3 dollars, feel free to contact me and anything over that extra $3 will be refunded.
3) International Shipping: Bid at your own risk. All bids ARE binding. In the last auction, most international items shipped for around $70 per single 12 x 12 game box, and around $100 for around 4-5 games. Packages under 4lbs do get some sort of discount but any international bids will be charged $70 shipping minimum regardless, and if it costs less I'll refund, if it costs more you will owe.
4) Canadian Buyers: See above but replace the $70 with $50 and the $100 with $70. In addition, I hope to run another large auction before my next trip to Toronto, probably between 2-3 months from now. But if you see things you want and don't want to risk someone else buying, you're welcome to bid and have me hold items till that trip, whether for cheaper shipping or local pick up in toronto, that's fine. I'm already holding onto around 10 games for my next Toronto trip so what's a few more
5) I reserve the right to change any soft reserve price if not yet met, as well as the BIN price as long as it has not yet been bought. In addition, I do a lot of trading so any item that has not had the soft reserve met, I reserve the right to withdraw from the auction at any point.
6) Bid whatever you want, but any bids under the soft reserve I reserve the right to reject. In the past, I generally accept bids that are close (not a guarantee, especially if I'm on the fence about getting rid of the game), and I generally reject anything I feel was too much below the soft reserve.
A)Buy $100 and shipping will drop to $10 for the first game + $2 per additional game.
B)Buy $200 worth of games and S&H will drop to $5 for the first game + $1 per additional.
C) Buy $300 worth of games and S&H is free. Yes, I'm not as good as CoolStuffInc...but my prices are better
8)Anything on my trade list is negotiable...I will likely let most items go at either the lowest or close to the lowest BGG marketplace listing, but ask first as I'm sure there will be plenty of exceptions to that.
9) Miscellaneous: Local pickups (Cleveland, 44118) are welcomed, I'm open to most payment methods, gift cards may be acceptable (ask first), listings will go through the BGG marketplace, I'm open to trade offers as well if you want to cut down the amount you're spending.
Thanks and enjoy browsing!
Metalist for auctions:
That's right...for 24 hours from this posting, you can BIN on any item for the soft reserve price. Just make sure to reference the deal either by saying BIN - Reserve or BIN - $24 (assuming $24 was the reserve).
EXCEPTION 1: If an item already has a bid at or above the reserve, and that bid is the only bid at or above the reserve, your bid does not automatically become a BIN. You have 12 hours from the time of this posting to turn your bid into a BIN, after which any other user can outbid you and claim it as a BIN.
EXCEPTION 2: If an item already has a bid at or above the reserve, but there are multiple bids at or above the reserve, this deal does not apply to at all.
EXCEPTION 3: Farmageddon...see the comments on that for it's own explanation
- [+] Dice rolls