AUCTION: Customized and Complete edition of Mice & Mystics; including full game, handmade wooden game box, and painted miniatures
- Todd BakerUnited States
New YorkDon't touch me there!!! Now I need a tongue bath.
This Auction is for a Customized and Complete edition of Mice & Mystics for the ultimate Mice and Mystics fan.
Enjoy your favorite game (Mice and Mystics of course!!) with easier setup and pack-up with your very own Handmade Wooden Gamebox and Inspire your game table with individually painted Heroes and Gnarly Minions.
This Package Includes:
1. Unplayed edition of Mice and Mystics.
-All cardboard pieces are unpunched and still in shrink, playing cards are also still in shrink.
2. Individually painted miniature figures.
- 6 Heroes, 3 brown Rats, 3 grey (elite) rats, 8 Roaches, 1 Centipede and 1 Spider
3. Handmade and specifically designed Wooden Gamebox.
- Removable Tray makes game setup and pack-up much quicker with no need for baggies! This unique tray has 9 felt lined compartments; 8 small ones, for the tokens & counters. Plus one large one compartment for the removable mini figure insert tray. This compartment also doubles as a dice box during game play.
- Removable Mini Figure Insert Tray (tray sits in and can be removed from the main game tray) stands and separates each figure and displays them on a side-less "serving tray". Standing minis each fit into their own felt lined spot within the tray (roaches aren't standing).
- Base of Box holds Rule Book, Story Book, Story control board and room tiles in one section. Another section holds 4 stacks of cards. Third section is extra space for future expansions or whatever! Uniquely constructed box has interlocking craftsman corners which have wooden dowels driven through them. No nails, screws or metal used.
- Gamebox Lid has "Mice and Mystics" title unstained.
Gamebox, main Tray and mini tray insert are felt lined, hand-built and specifically designed for Mice and Mystics. It is constructed with real wood, sealed with an Ebony stain and finished with a satin polyurethane. This is one of two in existence.
Rules of the auction:
1. All bids must be in whole dollar increments. There will be a starting bid to this auction because of the costs involved in building of the box and the time spent painting the miniatures. A BIN will also be included.
2. Shipping will be from 14903 (NY) and will be paid for by auction winner. It will ship using FedEx and you will receive a tracking number ($35 estimated).
3. The auction will end on Sunday, April 14 at 10pm EST.
4. International bids will not be accepted. I apologize but the international shipping costs can get a bit extreme.
5. All transactions will be done through Paypal and the BGG marketplace so that they get their 3%.
6. There will be no anti-sniping methods put into place. If you lose this auction and really had your heart set on owning such an amazing masterpiece, please send me a private message and we can work out a cost to make another one.
- [+] Dice rolls