FREE SHIPPING & Bonuse Items to the Lower 48 States Games Auction Ends Thursday April 25th, 9pm EST
- Chris Buhl(fatgreta)United States
a couple of similar auctions in the last couple of years looking to raise some money to pay for medical costs related trying to have kids. I've run a couple of others just to clear out some space. This one is a bit of both. Our first two attempts to have a baby were not successful, we're trying again later this spring. We've got that basically covered, but it will help ease the financial blow to sell off some more games. I'm also continuing to go through a down-sizing process, making harder and harder decisions about getting rid of games that I haven't played an am not likely to.
So, another auction.
Some of these games I'll sell for whatever I can get for them. Some of them I'm on the fence about, so I'll start them at a fairly high price and if they don't sell, I'll take that as a sign I should wait a little longer.
There is a listing called Outside the Scope of BGG. These are "bonus" games, so to speak. If anyone who buys a game or game wants one or more, you can add them to your order for $5. First come first served.
As the title of this auction says, I'll ship these games FOR FREE to the Continental United States. For free shipping I reserve the right to choose the type of shipping. In some cases, the package will be heavy and I will find the cheapest rate I can. In others, I'll send priority mail as I usually do. Tracking will of course be included. If you want faster shipping we can work out a rate. International buyers can get a discount on shipping roughly equal to the cost I'd have paid to ship to the US.
So, here are the games I'm looking to sell, with some pictures for good measure.
Some specifics about this auction:
- The auction will close some time around 9pm EST on April 25th. See below for information about "some time around."
- Service, service, service is my motto. Well, I don't have a motto, I just want to make sure you know what you're bidding on. So, game listings will state condition of both components and boxes.
- Seriously, look at my trade rating, and my eBay seller ID was fatgreta. I'm not selling on eBay anymore, but I never had a negative (or even neutral) feedback as a seller there.
- We don't need no steenking bid increments! What is this, eBay? Bidders may bid any amount they wish, for any game, at any time.
- Payment through PayPal, within 3 days of “item ready” notification (see below), is preferred. Checks, money orders, cash at pick-up, are all fine, but ideally we'll agree on those terms before you bid.
- Transactions will be finalized through the BGG Marketplace, to ensure BGG gets its 3% commission.
- The ending time is left somewhat vague, theoretically to prevent sniping. The thing is, when I eBay I always snipe, so that's hypocritical of me. The real reason the auction close is left vague is that I can't promise to be here at any given time, exactly, to close it off. I usually get home around 9pm on Sundays. When I get home, I'll close the auction.
Shipping (Other than the free shipping information already stated)
- Local pickup is A-OK. If you ask very nicely, I may even drop the game off. Don't try to hold me to that, though. Not many BGG users live near by.
- Shipping to the lower 48 United States is FREE. Other locations will pay the exact cost of shipping (or slightly less), MINUS $10 US to make up for the free shipping to the lower 48.
- When the auction ends, I'll list the game in the marketplace and GM you that it's ready. Once I receive payment (within 3 days please, if you can), I'll pack the item and get it ready to ship.
- This auction ends on a Thursday night. I expect to ship all games out the following Saturday, April 27. If I have to work on that Saturday it may be Monday, April 29, but that's unlikely. BIN games will ship as payment comes in.
Questions and Answers
- I will respond promptly to any questions you have about the games, either through posts here or Geek Mail you send directly to me.
Thank you for your interest and thank you in advance for your bids.
EDIT TO CORRECT REFERENCE TO INCORRECT AUCTION CLOSE DATE, thanks to Richard Marshall for pointing that out. Auction ends April 25th, 2013.
- [+] Dice rolls