Once again, Davido wants to escort the Princess to Kublacon 2013: CLOSED thanks for bidding!
- Davido(davido)United States
This is the Princess at a Con:
Except, (here comes the obligatory sob story) I’ve been hit with over $2000 of van repair bills and some money coming to me is stuck on hold seemingly forever. Since Princess had a blast at KublaCon last year (even gaining enough Kubla$ to earn her own T-shirt) AND she’s bringing a friend, who am I to disappoint her? So once again, here comes another Davido Auction.
Rules shamelessly lifted from my previous auctions w/ some updates:
Unless listed as New In Shrink (NIS), consider these games lightly played. Boxes are assumed to have minor corner scuffs and edge wear, and possible corner dishing, but are intact and hold the games together. Game components are clean, playable, and have no obvious defects that prevent playability and enjoyment. Games come from a smoke and pet free home. That said, if perfection is your standard, this may not the auction for you.
The Rules of the Game:
Auction open - Immediately, Wednesday, 4/24/2013
Auction closes - Wednesday, 5/1/2013 sometime in the evening PST.
Anti-sniping rule: auction closes in the evening per above when I feel like it. Bid early, bid high, bid often.
BGG Downtime: In the event of BGG Downtime during the evening of 5/1/2013, the auction will extend to whenever I get to log back on to BGG after the outage.
In all cases, bids are valid until I create a both a timestamped entry at the bottom of this list AND edit the header to indicate that the auction is CLOSED. Bids posted after the timestamps are invalid.
- Bids will be in at least $1 (whole dollar) increments only.
- Bids will only be accepted with a post to this geeklist.
- All items have a "Minimum", "Soft Reserve", and Buy It Now price. I will NOT accept a bid under the minimum. I MAY sell the item to the highest bidder over the minimum starting bid and under the soft reserve amount. I WILL sell the item to the highest bidder at or over the soft reserve price. Buy It Now bids are valid throughout the auction and a BIN bid will immediately END the auction. You can arrange for immediate payment/shipment or wait until the end of the auction if you are bidding on other items.
I've tried to be aware of recent sales and values, but the Soft Reserves and Buy it Now prices also reflect my (un) willingness to actually part w/ the game(s) in question, but if the reserves/BIN are met, then sell I will.
Those who have followed my other auctions will note that I have always had at least one item sell below Soft Reserve-yes, I am willing to deal. I am most likely to sell at below the soft reserve price if the high bid is close to the soft reserve and/or you have won other items in the auction.
- There are otherwise no other reserves or hidden minimums/reserves.
- Anyone worldwide can bid on this auction, but international bidders assume all customs/tariffs/taxes on top of international flat rate shipping via USPS. I will put the actual bid amount on the customs form. Please note that I cannot track or guarantee a package delivery outside of the USA without buyer-purchased insurance.
NOTE: I care for my boys (4 and 2) during the day and teach Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I usually ship on teaching days.
- Payments MUST be made through PayPal ONLY or cash if local pickup.
- Games will be listed in the BGG marketplace reserved for the auction winner.
- BGG will get its 3% cut.
- If games are not paid for or arrangements made within a week of auction close, I reserve the right to offer the game(s) to the next highest bidder without further notice to the original buyer. Please pay promptly
Local bidders can pay cash or make arrangements with me. Gas is expensive, so you come to me.
I will also be attending Kublacon, so direct pickup at the con is an option and is encouraged if you are willing to wait out the month until the Con.
- I will ship USPS Priority Mail in flat rate boxes with delivery confirmation unless other arrangements are made. Most items fit in a medium flat rate box, one item fits a large flat rate box, and two items do not fit flat rate boxes.
- My scale is of good quality, but P.O. rates tend to be slightly higher than my estimates. If you can wait a day or two, I will weigh your non-flat rate package when I mail the flat rate boxes and provide the exact quote.
- I will endeavor to ship w/in 3 business days of payment receipt or 3 business days of providing an exact shipping quote.
- Shipping costs will be paid for by the buyer. Most lots fit singly in flat rate boxes. http://postcalc.usps.com/
International: Expensive per: select your country and then a flat rate option
EDIT: Current USPS flat-rate prices as of 4/22/2013:
- Some lighter items MAY be cheaper if shipped non-flat rate via priority mail or parcel post, or regional boxes, especially if you are located on the West Coast. If it fits a medium box, it is heavy enough that flat rate will most likely be cheapest.
- Items will be shipped from zip code 95655 if you want to see what shipping costs may be for non-flat rate items.
- I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Tracking is now provided with Priority Mail within the USA. If you wish to have your package insured, please let me know. The cost of shipping will go up some for this.
- Shipping will be combined if the same person buys multiple items.
- Local pick-up is free (in the Sacramento, CA. area). Gas is expensive, so you come to me. Again, I will be at KublaCon, and that is a delivery option and no charge to the buyer.
Good luck to everyone and thanks for taking a look. If you have any questions, feel free to Geekmail me.
- [+] Dice rolls