RapierCon 2013 No Ship Math Trade - Request List
- The root of all evil... but you can call me cookie.(thoia)United States
Welcome to the No Ship Math Trade geeklist for Rapier Con 2013.
Rules for this MT:
• You agree to attend the actual in-person trade, or else make other arrangements that are acceptable to the person you are trading with. See below for ideas.
• Please list condition of the game you are posting and edition/language if not in English.
• You may list any number of boardgames or expansions (or bundles of boardgames and/or expansions), new or used. You must list the CONDITION (of box and components), LANGUAGE, and EDITION of each game. Additional details are always helpful.
• If you need to change your item listing: First, don't delete any items from the geeklist. If you want to withdraw the item, edit it to note that it has been withdrawn, and be sure to submit a blank wants list for it. If you want to add "sweeteners" or clarify the description in ways that make the item BETTER, feel free to do so. However, if you need to clarify the description in a way that anyone might feel makes it WORSE, withdraw the item instead, and re-add it as a new item with the correct description.
• You may list up to 3 non-boardgame items (e.g. accessories, DVD's, video games, etc.). These may be freely added as sweeteners to boardgame items if you wish.
• If you list Gift Certificates or Geek Gold, you may not use the "Copies" feature, and you are limited to 3 entries per the rule above. This is intended to be a TRADE, not a flea market. GC and GG cannot be used as "sweeteners" within a game listing.
• It is also STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that you subscribe to any items you add to the geeklist, to be aware if people post questions. Also, please check your geekmail regularly, in case the moderator or another trader has questions for you.
• You must use the OLWLG ( http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/ ) to submit your want lists. Note that if you have previously submitted items to a different math trade, or if your BGG collection is up to date with Trade Condition text, the OLWLG allows you to easily post those items to this trade (but double-check that the description is complete and accurate!).
• After the results are published, please wait for them to be declared "official". They will become official unless the moderator made a serious error, or if there are items in the trade that violate the rules above. Once the results are official, you are obligated to follow through with the trades that you agreed to, even if you made a mistake and don't want to do so.
Dates for the MT:
Submissions Deadline: 8am EDT Monday, May 27
Want Lists Deadline: 8am EDT Sunday, June 2
Official results posted by: Monday June 3
We have a discussion thread for this MT that is used to post questions or comments and a request list as well so please use those (and it's suggested to subscribe to both those as well as this geeklist) to help keep this list as clean and free from extraneous comments as possible.
RapierCon 2013 No Ship Math Trade - June 14th-16th - Jacksonville, FL - Discussion Thread
RapierCon 2013 No Ship Math Trade
Deadline-Offers: Monday, May 27th, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Monday, June 3rd, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls