I Have Games Stacked On My Couch Auction C-E Ends Saturday 6/1
- BoardGameCo(alexsr)United States
Well it's just a futon really, but I'd still like it back. I've guaranteed all games stay in the basement so that at least my wife won't kill me. This is part 1 of a multi part auction, I'm cordoning if off by blocks of letters to keep it more manageable. I'll post each new block as I create it. Shipping and deals combine across all my auctions with this title.Recommend
Soft Reserve: I'm doing another soft reserve auction since I've only done starting bids for the past few auctions. If a bid is half the price of the soft reserve or obviously much lower, it will not be accepted. At the end of the auction, any items with any bids I'll clearly mark on the item whether sold or not, if not and you're willing to raise your bid, feel free to contact me, I will not be messaging people myself.
1) Auction starts whenever you find this list , and bidding will end sometime Saturday night (June 1st). Any items with active bidding when the auction ends, will be extended until I feel the back and forth ceases. All items can be considered open until I mark them closed regardless when that is.
2) Shipping: Items will be $14 each, plus $4 per additional. Any items that are on the large side; think twilight imperium, defenders of the realm, etc, may cost more (max $20 unless otherwise mentioned) regardless of whether I made mention of it specifically. The reverse goes for items on the smaller side (min $4). When you get your package, if I overcharged by more than $3 dollars, feel free to contact me and anything over that extra $3 will be refunded. I hope to ship everything as soon as possible, but between a newborn at home and putting in more hours at work, bear with me on any delays. I usually start shipping the next day, and should have everything shipped within a few days of payments. When there's tracking, I'll try to message you it. Feel free to contact me to check in if you haven't heard anything in a few days.
3) International Shipping: Bid at your own risk. All bids ARE binding. In the last auction, most international items shipped for around $70 per single 12 x 12 game box, and around $100 for around 4-5 games. Packages under 4lbs do get some sort of discount but any international bids will be charged $70 shipping minimum regardless, and if it costs less I'll refund, if it costs more you will owe.
4) Canadian Buyers: See above but replace the $70 with $50 and the $100 with $70. In addition, I hope to run another auction before my next trip to Toronto, in another 6-7 weeks (very loose date, and subject to change) but feel free to bid in this auction as well if you want me to hold games till my trip. Bids are binding regardless of when the trip ends up being.
5) I reserve the right to change any soft reserve prices if not yet met, as well as the BIN price as long as it has not yet been bought. In addition, I do a lot of trading so any item that has not been BIN'd, I reserve the right to withdraw from the auction at any point. On any items that have bids over the soft reserve, I will attempt to keep this to a minimum if at all.
6) Miscellaneous: I'm open to most payment methods, gift cards may be acceptable (ask first), listings will go through the BGG marketplace, I'm open to trade offers as well if you want to cut down the amount you're spending.
Thanks and enjoy browsing!
a) If you buy over $100 worth of items using the BIN price, those items will qualify for free shipping. Any non BIN items in that order will still be charged the per item cost but the base shipping cost will be free, as will the per item shipping cost for any other BIN items. (only in the U.S. sorry)
b) If you buy $250 worth of items at any price, shipping will be free period. (only in the U.S. sorry)
Link to Auction 0-B
Link to Auction F-L
Metalist for auctions:
p.s. When paying, if you can send the money "to family and friends" so that I don't get charged, that would be appreciated but not required.
- [+] Dice rolls