-Closed- Auction: Hemloch, Tooth & Nail Factions, and Firefly Cards? -Closed-
- United States
CaliforniaSometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
I've completed the massive undertaking of moving, sorting, and shelving my game collection. PHEW! However, I had a couple games which just don't fit into my shelf nicely, and as I have never opened them, I took it as a sign that I should pass them on to someone else.Recommend
In case you're curious, I bought some Ikea Expedit shelves, and they lived up to their reputation! My game collection has never looked better!
This is my first auction, so I'm just using the BGG suggested Auction guidelines, with a few tweaks:
1. All items have a minimum bid/soft reserve. My definition of soft reserve is that this is the minimum dollar figure that I can guarantee a sale. If the ending bid is below this figure, I may still sell it, but that will be a "game time decision".
2. All bids must be in whole dollars.
3. Shipping is from 94605 and will be paid by the winner, and I will ship via whatever method you request, though I prefer USPS and UPS. If we (meaning me and the buyer) use USPS I will require Delivery Confirmation on the package. This is to protect both you and I so we can guarantee both that the games have been sent, and that you received them. Local pick up is fine with me.
4. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items.
5. I will only ship to US addresses, probably. Sorry, I don't have a lot of experience with international shipping and I want this to be hassle-free. If you're in Canada and have experience with shipping and know I can use USPS or UPS or FedEx etc, then I'm open to shipping to the great north...just inform me when you bid.
6. All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% comission. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.
7. This auction will run until sometime in the evening of June 2nd, 2013. I have a set end time for the listings, but I want to discourage sniping. Note that I am in PDT.
8. I reserve the right to pull items from the auction at any time, if the reserve has not been met.
- [+] Dice rolls