Thanks to all who made bids! I will list your items on the BGG Marketplace and Geekmail you with purchase information directly. Cheers!
I'm taking my first crack at a GeekList auction, so hopefully I do this right:
This summer I'm marrying a wonderful lady who graciously smiles and nods when I prattle on about wargames. To that end, I'm looking to part with a few titles I've accumulated over the past year that, for one reason or another, I'm not anticipating I'll play anytime soon. Your bids will help fund my upcoming nuptials.
1. All sales will be transacted through the BGG Marketplace. After the auction concludes I'll list the games for sale at the final price, reserved for the winning bidder.
2. Payment accepted via PayPal, personal check or money order, with PayPal preferred.
3. Will ship via USPS (typically flat-rate priority) to the U.S. only (I'm sorry, I just don't have the experience with international shipping and want to keep things simple). Will happily combine shipping on multiple items. Edit: Local pick-up is available in the Seattle area.
4. All items will feature a minimum bid; please bid in $1 increments.
5. The auction will conclude at 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday, June 16.
I hope that covers it. Geekmail or comment with questions, and thanks for looking!
Mama couldn't be persuaded when they pleaded with her, 'Daughter don't marry that [wargaming] man.'
This one would be tough to part with. Second edition version (in first-edition box with "Updated" sticker on cover), including the new maps, updated rules and extra countersheet. In excellent condition, unpunched and complete.