Superman was Awesome!!! Auction F-K Ends Saturday 7/20
- BoardGameCo(alexsr)United States
What does the title have to do with the auction? Absolutely nothing. But I just saw the new Superman movie and it's really the first Superman I've ever liked. More than liked actually, it straight up blew me out of the water. And since I couldn't think of a good auction name, I decided to just go with that. So yes, I'm random, get over it.Recommend
Soft Reserve: If a bid is half the price of the soft reserve or obviously much lower, it will not be accepted. At the end of the auction, any items with any bids I'll clearly mark on the item whether sold or not, if not and you're willing to raise your bid, feel free to contact me, I will not be messaging people myself. In addition, even if a bid is a dollar under the soft reserve, it still may be traded, or if I mark it unsold later and someone else offers me something for it after the auction, it's first come first serve.
1) Auction starts whenever you find this list , and bidding will end sometime Saturday night (July 20th). Any items with active bidding when the auction ends, will be extended until I feel the back and forth ceases. All items can be considered open until I mark them closed regardless when that is.
2) Shipping: Items will be $14 each, plus $4 per additional. Any items that are on the large side; think twilight imperium, defenders of the realm, etc, may cost more (max $20 unless otherwise mentioned) regardless of whether I made mention of it specifically. The reverse goes for items on the smaller side (min $4). When you get your package, if I overcharged by more than $3 dollars, feel free to contact me and anything over that extra $3 will be refunded. I hope to ship everything as soon as possible, but in my last large auction I sold over 500 games, so bear with me on any delays. I usually start shipping the day after payment is received, and should have everything shipped within a few days of payments. When there's tracking, I'll try to message you it. Feel free to contact me to check in if you haven't heard anything in a few days.
3) International Shipping: Bid at your own risk. All bids ARE binding. In previous auctions, most international items shipped for around $70 per single 12 x 12 game box, and around $100 for around 4-5 games. Packages under 4lbs do get some sort of discount but any international bids will be charged $70 shipping minimum regardless, and if it costs less I'll refund, if it costs more you will owe.
4) Canadian Buyers: See above but replace the $70 with $50 and the $100 with $70. For those who know about my local Toronto Trips, I'm unsure of when my next one is.
5) I reserve the right to change any soft reserve prices if not yet met, as well as the BIN price as long as it has not yet been bought. In addition, I do a lot of trading so any item that has not been BIN'd, I reserve the right to withdraw from the auction at any point. On any items that have bids over the soft reserve, I will attempt to keep this to a minimum if at all (meaning once an item hits the soft reserve, I take it off my trade list, but rarely I may trade an item and forget to remove from the auction before someone bids above the soft reserve).
6) Miscellaneous: I'm open to most payment methods, gift cards may be acceptable (ask first), listings will go through the BGG marketplace, I'm open to trade offers as well if you want to cut down the amount you're spending.
Thanks and enjoy browsing!
a) If you buy over $100 worth of items using the BIN price, those items will qualify for free shipping. Any non BIN items in that order will still be charged the per item cost but the base shipping cost will be free, as will the per item shipping cost for any other BIN items. (only in the U.S. sorry)
b) If you buy $250 worth of items at any price, shipping will be free period. (only in the U.S. sorry)
Link to Auction 0-B
Link to Auction C-E
Link to Auction F-K
Link to Auction L-P
Link to Auction Q-S
Link to Auction T-Z
Metalist for auctions:
p.s. When paying, if you can send the money "to family and friends" so that I don't get charged, that would be appreciated but not required.
- [+] Dice rolls