My First Auction - Getting Rid of Games I Never Play Anymore (U.S. Only)
- Michael FUnited States
Auction is Now Closed!Recommend
Thanks to All Who Participated! Winners Will Be Contacted Soon!
- Winning auctions will go through the BGG marketplace so they get their cut.
- Any bids made below the soft reserve will be considered, but not necessarily accepted.
- Trades are welcome. Please message me if you have something you'd like to trade. Even if it's not on my wishlist, feel free to run it by me. I reserve the right to remove games from the auction if a trade is made and the BIN hasn't been reached.
- Shipping will be $10 for each item, and $5 for each additional item. Shipping will be done via the cheapest option (Most likely USPS Priority). I will provide a tracking number. However, once I have shipped any items, they are no longer my responsibility.
- U.S. only please.
- Auction will go until Saturday, July 27th. I will close the auction sometime in the late afternoon/early evening PST.
- Payment by Paypal is preferred, but we can discuss other options if that won't work for you.
- Payments must be received by the end of the day on Monday, July 29th, so that I can ship everything on Tuesday, July 30th. Please let me know if you can't make your payment by then so an arrangement can be made. I reserve the right to cancel the sale if your payment isn't prompt.
- All items will be shipped out on Tuesday, July 30th, even if a BIN has been met.
- Any questions, please message me.
- Happy bidding!
- [+] Dice rolls