Card Sleeve Trade Center
- DominiGeekDominican Republic
THIS LIST IS THE PLACE TO POST YOUR SLEEVE SHORTAGES SO GAMERS WITH EXCESS SLEEVES CAN FULFILL THEM.
Many of us have a gazillion card sleeves growing dust for games that we may or may not buy in the future, while others gamers have to buy whole sets of card sleeves just to complete that 110 card set (yes I had to buy the three 50 premium sleeve sets for Twilight Struggle)
Here are my recommendations:
1. Add an item of the game you need sleeves for.
2. If the game have many versions and this information might be important, add the version or specify it in your post.
3. Express your exact shortage. Calculate your need plus 10% to have margin for error/defective sleeves, etc.
4. Please don't ask for more than 40 sleeves. If you need that many, buy a whole set.
5. Be specific about the size (In mm.) brand and thickness (Standard or Premium) of the spare sleeves you need. Edit: if color is not specified, it would be asumed you need transparent ones.
6. If not express otherwise, asking party pays shipping cost. If you want them delivered to a different country from the one your profile states, POST IT.
7. People that can fulfill your sleeve demand should post under your game entry.
8. To defintely settle matters over who pays shipping costs, please do it directly through geek mails.
9. There's always room for generosity, so if you want to just fulfill the demand without asking anything in return, go ahead!
9. When your demand has been satisfied, edit your entry with a FULFILLED !! at the top of the entry.
10. SUBSCRIBE. If not today surely in the future you'll have a shortage/excess of sleeves.
The list will sort alphabetically by game or entry title.
Any idea on how o make this list more useful? Post away!
- [+] Dice rolls