Boardwargame evening Friday August 16
- Noel Houben(knoel)Netherlands
- 'War' has to be an important element in the game(s);
- The chosen game(s) must together be playable by at least seven people;
- The game has to fit on the average gaming table;
- The game has to be playable in one evening (!);
- Players must be able to find the rules for the game online or the player who has suggested the game is willing to provide his fellow players with the rules by other means;
- Players will study the rules before the start of the gaming event;
- Everyone may suggest one game;
- Everyone may vote for one game. You vote by leaving a comment with the game you want to play;
- You cannot vote for your own suggestion. This does not mean you won't be able to play the game you suggested when it 'makes the cut';
- Only people who join the gaming event may suggest games and vote.
The important 'deadlines':
- Monday August 5: last chance to suggest a game.
- Friday August 9: last chance to vote.
- Saturday August 10: Rules in possession of all players.
- [+] Dice rolls