CLOSED -My boardgame hoarding affliction is this much closer to being cured. Thank you all :)
- Glenn Margewich(glenn69)United States
My wife has put her foot down and demanded that I find ANOTHER cure for my RELAPSE of CultOfTheNew-itis!
Please bid on this auction to help me find a cure for this terrible affliction. You, too, may know someone with this condition as well. Maybe it is YOU!
Symptoms include (but are not limited to):
- Uncontrollable BGG browsing
- Incessant viewing of game review videos
- You read game rulebooks...for fun
- You know what it means to "pimp out" your Agricola...and you've done it!
- You have wishlists with multiple online game stores.....and you regularly add and remove items from them
- You "window-shop" online game stores throughout the day ...just in case something new has arrived
- Your game collection consists of games you think are cool, games you really want to play, but mostly games you still have not yet played......and you think you need more!
1) Auction ends 11:00 pm Chicago time (CDT) on Sunday, September 8th, 2013.
EXCEPTION: If an item has a posted bid within 30 minutes of the auction close, then that item will have its close time extended to a random time on Monday, September 9th, 2013 after 8:00 pm Chicago time (CDT.)
2) Winner must receive shipment within the 48 contiguous states (USA); No APO addresses
3) Buyer pays actual shipping. I can ship via USPS or U.P.S. from zipcode 60901.
4) Payments will be accepted via PayPal within 3 business days.
5) All bids must be posted in whole U.S. dollars to this GeekList before auction close time.
6) All sales will be finalized through BGG system.
7) All games are punched and components stored safely in bags or boxes
(Item 7 prompted by BGG user question. Added for clarification.)
- [+] Dice rolls