Super Game Purge --- Closed
- Benjamin Kindt(bkindt)United States
I am auctioning off a pile of games I now have come to the realization I will probably never play. Rather than have them sit idly on my shelf collecting dust I thought I'd pass them on to the community. Accordingly, I've priced these games to move. What doesn't sell will be donated to a local charity, though I doubt they'll know what to make of them.Recommend
I'll post the exact condition of each item in the comments below.
- This auction will last until 8 PM CST Tuesday, Sep 3, 2013, unless the item is bid on within the last hour of the auction. If there is a bid in the last hour, the auction will get extended out another hour (e.g, 9 PM) until an hour passes with no bids on the auction.
- I reserve the right to adjust the Buy It Now price as well as the reserve price if the action is slow, probably lowering the price. Once a bid has been placed then the reserve price is set in stone.
- The reserve prices are SOFT RESERVEs - so I have the option to sell or not sell the bundle for a bid that is below the Soft Reserve price. So, please feel free to start the bidding wherever you want. The highest bid At or ABOVE a Soft Reserve will definitely win the bundle.
- I also reserve the right to cancel the auction, although this would only be done in some extreme circumstance.
- To bid please post your bid via comment on the item you're bidding on.
- You must bid in whole dollar amounts.
- Please pay no later than 3 days after the end of the auction
- All sales will go through the BGG Marketplace to make sure they get their 3%
- The winner of each auction agrees to pay by Paypal ONLY. I will only ship to the address listed from the Paypal payment, so be sure that is your correct address.
- Buyer is responsible for actual shipping costs
- Normally, I will ship via Priority Mail or Parcel Post. USPS only, please. Insurance is optional at your expense.
- I will ship anywhere in the world, buyer pays all shipping charges. I will be shipping from zip code 78209.
- Thank you all for participating and Good Luck in the bidding!
- Geekmail me with any questions!
- [+] Dice rolls