I want Guildhall: Job Faire Auction T-Z Ends Saturday 8/31
- BoardGameCo(alexsr)United States
Please note, I accidentally chose the wrong date for the end of the auction...the correct date for all the auctions is Saturday 8/31. Sorry!Recommend
Played guildhall, loved it. Now I want the expansion. First person who has it in excellent condition and wants to send it my way gets $25 off whatever they are bidding on.
Ok, so to keep things simple, in all future auctions I'll simply post any changes from the previous auction header in bold...in other words, once you've read one of my auction headers, you only need to read the bold parts to make sure you're not missing any changes. This being the first time I'm doing that, assume everything is new and relevant just in case.
Soft Reserve: for the most part much lower bids won't be accepted. It's there to give myself the extra leeway to say yes, not to sell that $30 soft reserve item for $10. That being said, it's your time...feel free to bid what you want. At the end of the auction, any items with any bids I'll clearly mark on the item whether sold or not, if not and you're willing to raise your bid, feel free to contact me, for the most part I will not be messaging people myself. In addition, even if a bid is a dollar under the soft reserve, it still may be traded, or if I mark it unsold later and someone else offers me something for it after the auction, it's first come first serve. In other words, you're only guarantee is having a bid match or exceed the soft reserve
1) Auction starts whenever you find this list , and bidding will end sometime Saturday night (Aug 31). Any items with bids in the last 12 hours when the auction ends, will be extended for 12 hours from that list bid. After that I'll be ending the item at my discretion.
2) Shipping Costs: Items will be $14 each, plus $5 per additional for large items, $4 for all medium (most 12x12 boxes, 14x8 etc), and $1-$3 for smaller items depending on size. Any items that are on the large side; think twilight imperium, defenders of the realm, etc, may cost more (max $20 unless otherwise mentioned) regardless of whether I made mention of it specifically. The reverse goes for items on the smaller side (min $4). When you get your package, if I overcharged by more than $3 dollars, feel free to contact me and anything over that extra $3 will be refunded.
3) Timing: I usually have most listings up within 36 hours. I hope to ship everything as soon as possible, but in my last large auction I sold over 500 games, so bear with me on any delays. I usually start shipping the day after payment is received, and should have everything shipped within a few days of payments. When there's tracking, I'll try to message you it. Feel free to contact me to check in if you haven't heard anything in a few days.
4) International Shipping: Bid at your own risk. All bids ARE binding. In previous auctions, most international items shipped for around $70 per single 12 x 12 game box, and around $100 for around 4-5 games. Packages under 4lbs do get some sort of discount but any international bids will be charged $70 shipping minimum regardless, and if it costs less I'll refund, if it costs more you will owe.
5) Canadian Buyers: See above but replace the $70 with $50 and the $100 with $70. For those who know about my local Toronto Trips, my next one is currently set at Sep 20th. Bid away and I'll load up the car.
6) I reserve the right to change any soft reserve prices if not yet met, as well as the BIN price as long as it has not yet been bought. In addition, I do a lot of trading so any item that has not been BIN'd, I reserve the right to withdraw from the auction at any point. On any items that have bids over the soft reserve, I will attempt to keep this to a minimum if at all (meaning once an item hits the soft reserve, I take it off my trade list, but rarely I may trade an item and forget to remove from the auction before someone bids above the soft reserve).
7) Miscellaneous: I'm open to most payment methods, gift cards may be acceptable (ask first), listings will go through the BGG marketplace so that BGG gets their cut, I'm open to trade offers as well if you want to cut down the amount you're spending.
Thanks and enjoy browsing!
a) If you buy over $100 worth of items using the BIN price, those items will qualify for free shipping. Any non BIN items in that order will still be charged the per item cost but the base shipping cost will be free, as will the per item shipping cost for any other BIN items. (only in the U.S. sorry)
b) If you buy $250 worth of items at any price, shipping will be free period. (only in the U.S. sorry)
c) I'll be posting a "Deal of the Day" throughout the two weeks of the auction. I hope to get one in every day, but if I don't I don't. Each deal is active until I either run out of that item or the next deal is posted.And yes, some will be better than others.
Link to Auction 0-B
Link to Auction C-E
Link to Auction F-K
Link to Auction L-P
Link to Auction Q-S
Link to Auction T-Z
Metalist for auctions:
p.s. When paying, if you can send the money "to family and friends" so that I don't get charged, that would be appreciated but not required.
- [+] Dice rolls