Too Much! Still a Little Too Much AUCTION (US/Canada Only) Ends September 5th - CLOSED
- Darian TuckerUnited States
New Smyrna Beach
FloridaFly, Eagles, fly!
I'm still swimming in board games after my previous auction and I've found a few more I'm willing to let hit the chopping block. Help take these games off my hands! I'm running out of space in my apartment's tiny closet, so some of these must go!Recommend
This auction is open as soon as this Geeklist is posted. It will close on the evening of Thursday, September 5th at an undisclosed time of my choosing. This will prevent sniping. Not much time on this auction as I need the space fast, so bid away!
1. All games have a minimum starting bid of $1.
2. Bids must be at least $.50 more than the previous bid. Please do not use any bid increments other than whole or half dollars.
3. EDIT: Decided to remove soft reserves.
4. Shipping is from ZIP code 32168. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. Buyers will work with me after the auction is over to find the best method for shipping their items. Combined shipping will be available for winning multiple items. In that case, I will try to find the best packaging available to keep costs low for you.
5. Local pickup is allowed if you wish to utilize this option. Please just let me know with a Geekmail after you win the item. You can meet me at my house or a mutually agreed upon public location.
6. All winning bidders will have their items added to the BGG Marketplace and reserved for them so BGG gets its share. PayPal only for any shipped items; cash is fine for local pickup.
7. Please bid only if you are comfortable paying within 12 hours of the auction close time on Thursday (or by Friday morning at the latest). I need to have these games out the door on Friday before I head back to my apartment later that day.
That should be all you need to know, but please Geekmail me if you have any other questions.
- [+] Dice rolls