Painters for hire
Are you looking for someone to paint your Super Dungeon Explore figures or a warhammer character?
This geeklist is for painters ONLY. If you do painting for hire, add an entry to this geeklist and also add some pictures in your entry along with contact details if you do not want to be contacted via Geekmail.
Perhaps the geeklist will be an useful tool to refer to or link if the matter of a dire painting need arises.
Please try keeping the comments to the minimum. You can share your experience with the given person under his/her entry, but do not flood the list with "How much for 5 orks?" questions. Contact the person via geekmail or via the contact given.
In your entry state what you are willing to do:
Mr. Lick Paint
- painting 6mm, 10mm, 15mm, 28mm scale
- custom terrain
- paint terrain
- conversion work
- tabletop quality / studio quality
- will only paint orks
DO NOT LIST PRICES. Discuss that with the people interested.
The MiniKingdom Painting Studio
We are a husband-and-wife team, and we offer a wide range of painting services. We will paint any scale from any system or genre
- Accepting all type of commissions: Historical/Fantasy/Sci-fi
- Any system any scale - GW/Spartan Games/Privateer Press etc
- Boardgaming miniature commissions highly welcomed - Zombicide/Super Dungeon Explore/Dust etc
- Painting Standards: Normal and Higher
- Discounts are available for new clients and large commissions
- Located in Ireland but we do work with clients from around the world
For examples of our work feel free to check out our BGG Gallery. More photos and our commission prices can be found on our blog: The MiniKingdom
We can be contacted via Geek Mail or email: email@example.com or via facebook: MiniKingdom on Facebook.
Jay & Emma
- I do this full time and have a long track record of completed projects and happy customers
- Work primarily in 28mm+ scales, but I am partial to 10/15mm vehicles as well
- No painting levels - I paint how I paint and that's what you're paying for.
- Single minis and armies.
- Quality photos of finished minis
For more information (like average pricing) please visit my website - http://www.jayadan.com
On YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/dullspork
On Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/dullspork/
On Tumblr - http://jayadan.tumblr.com/
Watcher by Jay Adan, on Flickr
Phoenix by Jay Adan, on Flickr
Kingdom Death: Monster Survivors by Jay Adan, on Flickr
Khanjira the Worldbreaker by Jay Adan, on Flickr
Imperial Assault AT-ST by Jay Adan, on Flickr
Imperial Assault Stormtroopers & Officer by Jay Adan, on Flickr
Malifaux Convict Gunsligers by Jay Adan, on Flickr
Hannah by Jay Adan, on Flickr
TIE Defender Repaint by Jay Adan, on Flickr
Swerdsinger Paint Studio
I am a keen hobby painter - I've dabbled in miniature painting for 30 years, and in the last five years developed a serious interest in painting board game miniatures.
I use quality paints - Citadel, Vallejo, Army Painter - and paint with brush and airbrush.
Painting is a hobby for me, but I am able to devote a reasonable amount of time to it, so will typically complete a boardgame commission in 1 to 2 months. I don't take on more work than I am able to finish, and will be completely honest with you about expected completion date.
My rates will depend partly on the level of detail that you want on the figures, but more so on the current demands on my time - typically, this will be a much lower rate than commercial painting services. Again, I am a hobbyist rather than a professional painter, though I aspire to professional standards.
Feel free to geekmail me with any questions.
Games of my own that I have painted: War of the Ring, Descent (1st Edition), Castle Ravenloft, Earth Reborn, Dreadfleet.
Commissions completed to date: Space Hulk 3rd Edition, Wrath of Ashardalon, Chaos in the Old World, Super Dungeon Explore: The Forgotten King, Journey: Wrath of Demons, Arcadia Quest, Mice & Mystics.
UK based - happy to take work from anywhere, but secure postage will have to be discussed and priced.
Samples of work:
Space Hulk (painted 2011):
Chaos in the Old World (painted 2012):
15mm Western miniatures (painted 2015):
Super Dungeon Explore (painted 2015):
Journey: Wrath of Demons (painted 2015):
- We're two experienced artists in Upstate NY breaking into the mini painting.
- We're willing to paint just about anything for a reasonable wage.
- More samples are on our facebook page.
Minis painted "As you wish"
PM me for commission painting info!
Stratagonist Miniature Painting
- Based in Pennsylvania, USA but will ship internationally.
- I typically work on 28mm scale, but capable of other scales.
- I have an art degree which includes professional model building and fabrication techniques.
- I have extensive experience working on Star Wars related board and miniature games.
- I will paint figures from any genre or game.
See more pictures in my personal BGG gallery.
Facebook: Stratagonist Miniature Painting
You can contact me through any of these pages or PM.