The random.org game a.k.a. The Best Geek List Ever.
- Mike DiLisio(Sizzla)United States
1) Go to your "my geek" page to determine the number of games you currently own (unless this is something you just know off hand i.e. you don't have enough games).
2) Head on over to www.random.org
3) In the true random number generator, enter the number "1" as the minimum value. Next, enter the number "n" as the maximum value where "n" is the number of games you own.
4) Once a random number has been chosen, find the game in your collection that matches that number and post it here along with anything about the game you'd like to share. Perhaps it's a game you haven't played yet...that's ok. Post that you haven't played it yet.
5) If there's some reason why that number corresponds to something you don't want to post about, give it one more shot, but let's try to avoid that if we can.
Now look. I'm wanting front page geek list here. I've made a couple of geek lists that have done well, but I want award winner. I want massive thumbs (that sounds off, but you understand what I mean). I want tons of responses. I want your lives to change because of the sheer joy this geek list brings. Or something along those lines. I'll start it off with...
- [+] Dice rolls