[AUCTION-CLOSED] Another Hard To Find BGG Auction (Carson City / Gold & Guns / Colosseum / Egizia)
- Bob FlahertyUnited States
I don't really have anything earth shattering to say here. I am not in dire straights, thankfully. But I do have some hard to find, OOP games that I haven't and am not likely to play.Recommend
Here are the rules:
Open - Now
Close - Sometime Sunday 22 September. No anti-sniping is in effect. If you are interested in something, I suggest you subscribe.
Shipping from 61111
All sales will go through BGG Marketplace.
1) Games come from a smoke-free home.
2) All games have a soft reserve. Any wining bid below the soft reserve, I have the right to refuse.
3) All bids must be raised by at least $1. To make a bid, post a reply in the comments section of the item you are interested in.
4) Buyer will pay all shipping costs. I will ship internationally, but this type of shipping can get expensive.
5) Games will be shipped USPS. If a business address is provided, UPS or FedEx may be used to reduce shipping costs.
6) There is noooo ... rule 6.
7) All winning games will be sold through the Marketplace.
8) Once payment is completed, I will do my best to ship within 48 hours.
9) Payment is via Paypal or via Amazon gift cards. Amazon gift cards will be accepted as payment with a 3% discount (passing on some of the PayPal fees savings to you!).
10) I am open to local pick-up. I am located in Northern Illinois - Rockford area.
11) I retain the right to cancel any single auction for any reason.
Any questions, just add a comment to the bottom of the list or send a geekmail.
Santa Fe Rails
Carson City: Gold & Guns
Rattus: Pied Piper
- [+] Dice rolls