My First Jones Theory Auction with FREE SHIPPING and BIN Madness! - CLOSED!
- Adam Kazimierczak(kaziam)United States
Jones Theory Auction in which I attempt to scientifically reduce my board game collection size to a more manageable and playable level.
Because this is my first auction and all of you are participating in my scientific experiment, I'm including two special offers to sweeten the deal:
FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE U.S.!!!
That's right, everything. As long as you bid the minimum bid, I eat the shipping.
...and BIN Madness!
For every 3 BIN (Buy It Now) bids, the lowest price item is FREE! Wait a sec, I'm not sure you got that. FREE!
That's buy 2, get 1 free and free shipping. How can you beat that? Miniature Market can't beat that! Coolstuffinc can't beat that! It's a Rogue Iceberg exclusive limited time offer to my fellow hard working BGGers who never get aa break.
The Fine Print:
- Please bid in whole $1 increments.
- Minimum starting bids are listed. This is not a soft minimum. Bids below the minimum will not be honored and the bidders will be ridiculed, tarred and feathered and possibly flogged.
- The auction will end sometime on Wednesday, October 2, 2013 in the evening my time. I might end it sooner or extend it a day just for kicks. Why? Because I'm craaaaazy!
-Unless otherwise noted, all of the games are complete and in very good condition. Also, unless otherwise noted, boxes should be assumed to have minor shelf wear and/or reasonable wear and tear, but otherwise be in good condition.
- Local bidders can pay cash on delivery if arranging for a local pickup (Maine, U.S.A.)
- BGG Marketplace will be used to complete the transaction, and Eddie the Godfather will get his cut.
- FREE SHIPPING to the continental U.S.!!!
-International shipping available and will be charged at the lowest possible rate (still high though). International buyers still qualify for BIN Madness.
- I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If you wish to have your package insured at additional cost, please let me know. The cost of shipping will go up some for this.
- Local pick-up (Maine, U.S.A.) will get a discount to be determined at the end of the auction.
Good luck to everyone and thanks for taking a look. If you have any questions, feel free to geekmail me.
- [+] Dice rolls