Boardwargame evening Friday October 11
- Noel Houben(knoel)Netherlands
This Geeklist serves to suggest and select the game(s) we are going to play on the boardwargame evening at Friday October 11 from 20.00h onwards. The important criteria:Recommend
- 'War' has to be an important element in the game(s);
- The chosen game(s) must together be playable by at least six people;
- The game has to fit on the average gaming table;
- The game has to be playable in one evening (!);
- Players must be able to find the rules for the game online or the player who has suggested the game is willing to provide his fellow players with the rules by other means;
- Players will study the rules before the start of the gaming event;
- Everyone may suggest one game;
- Everyone may vote for one game. You vote by leaving a comment with the game you want to play;
- You cannot vote for your own suggestion. This does not mean you won't be able to play the game you suggested when it 'makes the cut';
- Only people who join the gaming event may suggest games and vote.
The important 'deadlines':
- Friday September 27: last chance to suggest a game.
- Tuesday October 1: last chance to vote.
- Saturday October 5: Rules in possession of all players.
- [+] Dice rolls