MEGA Buster Rollins GAME Club Board Game Auction - Ends September 27th -CLOSED
- Darian TuckerUnited States
New Smyrna Beach
The Rollins GAME club has come to the conclusion that we want to only keep a healthy rotation of 10 or so games in our organization as we barely have enough time to play the majority of the games we currently own. Therefore, we're prepared to auction of a healthy portion of our current stock.Recommend
This auction is open as soon as this Geeklist is posted. It will close on the evening of Friday, September 27th at an undisclosed time of my choosing. This will prevent sniping.
1. All games have a minimum starting bid of $1.
2. Bids must be at least $.50 more than the previous bid. Please do not use any bid increments other than whole or half dollars.
3. No soft reserves! All games will sell for their highest bid.
4. Shipping is from ZIP code 32789. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. Due to the nature of our on-campus post office, all games will need to ship Priority Mail Flat Rate Box unless multiple games are won. Combined shipping will be available for winning multiple items. In that case, I will try to find the best packaging available to keep costs low for you.
5. Local pickup is allowed if you wish to utilize this option. Please just let me know with a Geekmail after you win the item. You can meet me or one of our club representatives at one of the dorms or a mutually agreed upon public location.
6. Please pay as soon as possible after the auction. PayPal is the only option for shipped items, but cash or check is fine for local pickup. As I have been instructed by indigopotter, there is no need for me to individually add games to the marketplace after an auction, so you can pay as soon as your game is won without needing to wait for me to set up a link.
That should be all you need to know, but please Geekmail me if you have any other questions.
- [+] Dice rolls