Basel NO-SHIP Math Trade - The Fast and the Furious BGB MT
- Ruben CabezonSwitzerland
Ok. Let's do this! This is the Math Trade of the Board Game Basel association). This MT was in principle only for the BGB members, but we decided to open it to anyone that wants to come to Basel and do the trade in person.Recommend
Discussion List: Basel NO-SHIP MT discussion list.Math Trade ClosedResults published in the discussion thread
Submissions until Monday, October 14th 13:00
Want lists due: Wednesday, October 16th, 20:00
Results posted: Friday, October 18th, 10:00 (or before if possible).
* Games only.
* 50 items max on each want list.
* No limit on how many each user can submit (but can not duplicate own game).
* No duplicates.
* Rules ACCEPT NO CHANGES. I will learn from any suggestion, though, but I won't change rules while the MT is running.
* "sweeteners" are to be listed using a link to the game's page (this will look like http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/8989).
* Traders from all countries are allowed, but the trade will be done in person in Basel-Stadt. No trade via post will be allowed.
* I reserve the right to remove games from the list for whatever reason. If you are on the bad traders list, your games will be removed.
* Use the related forum thread for questions & discussions of this math trade (though you can post questions on individual items as comments to the specific geeklist item).
* Do NOT submit games that you have in other Math Trades, nor trade them away if you submitted them to this MT. You will not go to the official bad traders lists, but you will certainly go to MY bad traders list.
* Do NOT submit want lists until the summary has been posted.
* Submit the want lists to me via geekmail. Use one single geekmail to send all your want lists. Please use the subject "want list BGB".
* You must submit a want list for each game you are offering. If you don't want to trade, submit a blank list.
* The want lists must be submitted in the format (being user your name or your BGB username):(user) offergamelabel : wantgame1label wantgame2label wantgame3label ...
* If you finally do not want to trade one of your games submit an empty list:(user) offergamelabel :
* Square priorities will be used, trying to maximize likes. So, in your want lists, list first the games you want most.
* You must accurately describe your game's condition, language, edition, etc. The format should be (you can copy-paste this):
Language: German (No/Some/Moderate/Extensive dependence)
Edition: Pegasus Spiele 2nd Ed / Edition of the picture
Condition: New/Like New/Very Goog/Good/Acceptable
Comments: Includes mini-expansion 1 and signed arts. Rules missing.
- New - A brand new unused, unopened, and undamaged game in perfect condition.
- Like New - Game just removed from shrink wrap. No wear and tear, all facets of the game are intact.
- Very Good - Very minimal wear and tear. All game materials are present.
- Good - Minor damage to the box and/or its contents. All game materials are present.
- Acceptable - Some damage to the box, but the game is still intact. Possible split corner(s) on the box.
If you are unfamiliar with math trades, please read Lindey's Math Trade Guide at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Math_Trades
By posting an entry on this list, you agree to abide both by the general math trade guidelines and by those specific to this math trade.
Trade Resolver: TradeMaximizer with SQUARE-PRIORITIES option.
Note: only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. You are also responsible for checking the full set of want lists when they are posted as soon as possible (and definitely before the results are posted) for any cut/paste errors.
- [+] Dice rolls