Return of the Auction: Over 50 Including Small World Royal Bonus, AH Acquire, and Die Handler!
- Dave TumarkinUnited States
Time to say goodbye to more of my collection as a NYC apartment just doesn't allow for an infinite collection. Having learned from my 1st auction, I promise to have marketplace items made within 24 hours of auction ending this time. Feel free to message me with any questions.Recommend
Auction Over (Mostly)
1. Please keep to whole $ amounts. Payment via paypal, or cash for local.
2. Unless noted otherwise, games are played with light shelf wear.
3. US and Canadian shipping only. Shipping via preferred method of buyer in USPS or UPS. For multiple games, shipping costs will be combined as I will only charge what I actually pay for shipping/packing materials. Shipping from 11385. LOCAL NYC PICKUP AVAILABLE.
4. Games with a minimum bid must start at that price to be considered.
5. Anti-sniping rule: Individual games with bidding activity in the last hour of the auction will remain open until an hour has passed To clarify, bids are open until 1 hour of inactivity, not 1 hour after others close. Ex: a bid is placed at 8:48. Open to 9:48 but bid on at 9:22. Now open to 10:22.
6. All transactions will be processed through BGG Marketplace. This ensures BGG will receive it's 3% commission.
On a personal note, my birthday is in few weeks. Any bids made are going to fund my festivities, so I just wanted to say thank you in advance for helping me make a happy birthday!
10/20: New games added. Mystery of the Abbey, Cavum, Castle, Pieces of Eight, and Geeks: The Convention
10/25: Two days to go! 1 Last game gadded to make an even 60. Iliad. Also, the one and only price drop on unbid for games has occurred.
10/27: With the exception of Ilium that is still in extended bid time, it's a wrap. Thank you to all who participated, I will get boxes put together as soon as possible. Tomorrow afternoon/evening I will put together marketplace items and send out notifications.
- [+] Dice rolls