only a few days remain and added Pinata brand new to A gaming wife and first auction!! CLOSED!!!
- Barbara LeandriUnited States
My husband and I enjoy games alot We are trying to keep our collection below 100 So... our loss is your gain
We bag everything and take great care of all components.We also Laminate when needed (thin player boards etc..) 90 percent of our games were purchased new and we arent involved in any gaming groups so most all games are like new.
Please let me know if I need to add anything required for this Auction:
1. All games will be listed with a minimum starting bid feature. I will not accept a bid below minimun sorry. (Also some may have BIN)
2. All bids must be in whole dollars.
3. Shipping is from 06498 and will be paid by the winner, and I will ship via whatever method you request. If we (meaning the buyer and I) use USPS I will require Delivery Confirmation on the package. This is to protect both you and I so we can guarantee both that the games have been sent, and that you received them. Local pick up is fine with me.
Try to provide your zip code with bid, it helps estimating the price of shipping. State clearly if you're gonna charge extra for handling/packaging. Local pickup is a cool option to include)
4. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items.(US only please)
5. All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.
6. This particular auction will run until sometime in the evening of 10/20/13 I have a set end time for the listings,(around 8pm est)but I want to discourage sniping.
7 We ship out next business day after payment is received.
- [+] Dice rolls