Rollins College GAME Club Auction Round 3 Ends October 29th - US ONLY - CLOSED
- Darian TuckerUnited States
New Smyrna Beach
FloridaFly, Eagles, fly!
I have checked with our club's president and he has now received approval from the other members to reinstate this auction. Please note that the end date has changed. I have removed two of the games that the club has elected to keep for the time being.Recommend
This auction is the third and final round of auctions the Rollins College GAME club will put on this year. This round will focus on relieving us of games that for one reason or another we haven't invested the time in learning to play. This is our final bid to get down to the correct number of games we want to own to have a healthy, but small, rotation every week. Most of these games have barely been touched other than to open and sort them.
This auction is open as soon as this Geeklist is posted. It will close on the evening of Tuesday, October 29th at an undisclosed time of my choosing. This will prevent sniping.
1. All games have a minimum starting bid of $1.
2. Bids must be at least $.50 more than the previous bid. Please do not use any bid increments other than whole or half dollars.
3. No soft reserves! All games will sell for their highest bid.
4. Shipping is from ZIP code 32789. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. As many of these games are relatively big and heavy, please budget at least $14 for shipping costs for single games. Unlike most auctions I have run in the past, almost none of these games will fit in Flat Rate Boxes, so I am at the mercy of what the post office will charge. Combined shipping will be available for winning multiple items. In that case, games will likely be shipped via UPS to take advantage of their generally better rates for large packages. I highly recommend that bidders consider purchasing multiple items, as the second game will usually add only $2-3 to the shipping charge.
5. Local pickup is allowed if you wish to utilize this option. Please just let me know with a Geekmail after you win the item. You can meet me in either New Smyrna Beach or Winter Park, FL, either at my house/apartment respectively or a mutually agreed upon public location. I am willing to drive up to 20 miles away from either of these cities to meet as well, so that covers the Greater Orlando Area and Daytona Beach.
6. Please pay as soon as possible after the auction. PayPal is the only option for shipped items, but cash or check is fine for local pickup. As I have been instructed by indigopotter, there is no need for me to individually add games to the marketplace after an auction, so you can pay as soon as your game is won without needing to wait for me to set up a link.
That should be all you need to know, but please Geekmail me if you have any other questions.
- [+] Dice rolls