Small auction before the holidays - Closed
- Justin DavisUnited States
The auction is over. I will get the marketplace entry within the next day.Recommend
It is time to give good homes to 3 of my games that are not getting played. They are all in great condition, and 1 hasn't ever been played. I will combine shipping, of course.
- All games are in excellent shape.
- All bids will be in $1.00 increments, starting at the listed start bid. If multiple high bids come in at the same amount for a game (it happens occasionally because of timing issues), the first of these bids listed for that game will be the current high bidder. You can retract a bid any time before the end of the auction...just edit your post, strike-out your bid and leave a message that you are retracting your bid.
- There is a possibility that a game up for auction could get sold before the end of the auction. This can happen for a variety of reasons, but should be very rare. If it does happen, I'll notate the item clearly and notify the current highest bidder.
- I will ship via USPS Flat Rate (from zip code 15143) if the game fits in one of their boxes. If I can't use a flat rate box, I'll ship via USPS or FedEX, which ever is cheaper. You will only be charged what I am charged (including any supplies if applicable).
- If you live in Pittsburgh, we can arrange a local pickup.
- International shipping is not available for this auction.
- The final transaction will be made through BGG so that they get their cut. Payment will be made through PayPal.
- This Auction ends on Sunday, November 3rd around 9:00pm EST. I may end it slightly earlier or later on that day, depending on bidding activity.
Auction Ends: 3 November, 2013 9:00pm EST
If you have any questions or concerns, comment to this auction, or send me a Geek mail. I will respond as quickly as I can.
- [+] Dice rolls