"I am part of the majority" November 2013 for Geekgold. Join in on the Fun! ...for GG! -- CLOSED
- Dwayne Wood(Teach101)United States
ORIGINS: As I was rummaging through the archives of BGG, I ran across a series of contests called "I'm with stupid!" I thought it was a clever game, but a insulting name. Kind of like buying one of those "..for Dummies" or "Idiot's guide to..." books. So, I thought I would host my own...
Here how it works:
1) Entry fee is 1 gg. Please tip this header.
2) Give one response for each of the 11 entries below. Try to match an answer with as many people as possible, you will get 1 point for everyone who answers similarly, this includes yourself. GeekMail the answers to me with the subject:
I am part of the majority November 2013
3) Do not discuss answers. Do not post your answers on this geeklist until after it ended!
November 30thDecember 2nd (or soon after), I will tally the results and post them, and deliver prizes!
Redistribution of prizes to have more winners!
--1st place = 40% of all tipped.
--2nd place = 20% of all tipped.
--3rd place = 10% of all tipped.
--4th place = 5% of all tipped.
--5th place = 2% of all tipped.
--tiebreaker = 5% of all tipped. (Could be won by above winners!)
Note: Any extra donations will automatically be added to the prizes.
5) You may enter more than once. However each new entry must have 11 NEW responses that you have not entered before. You can only win once. (Example: you submit two responses and win 1st and 2nd. You officially will win 1st and your 2nd entry will be ignored and the next person will win 2nd) BTW--this will never happen.
6) The game used in each geeklist list item is off-limits for that question
7) I will allow comments in order to take suggested questions for next month.
8) I will enter a set of answers as well, however I will not be eligible to win. (I only skim off the top)
9) A tiebreaker will be inserted as number #11. Closest will win. If still tied, priority given to someone under tiebreaker. If still tied, well then you are tied!
10) Good Luck!
11) When you are finished, please take a moment and thumb you favorite questions. This will help me make the next contest even better!
Subscribe to this thread for new contests.
Special thanks to the following for donating extraJohn Sheppard(Bosco312)United States
TexasDave MaynorUnited States
GeorgiaLars Wagner Hansen(l-hansen)Denmark
SorøFingers off, that's my car!Pat Wilz(pwilz)United States
Bay St. Louis
MSI found this backstage, an over-sized hat. It's funny!Frank M.United States
upstate New YorkDon Weed(statman8)United States
Extra special thanks for 20 gg donated from:Mikolaj Laczynski(mikolajl)Poland
To be eligible to win gg, you must tip 1 gg prior to results. Feel free to play for the price of one thumb otherwise.
- [+] Dice rolls