CLOSED! Oops... got into a bidding war Auction
- Andy Szymas(AndySzy)United States
Well, I exceeded my budget on another auction, so now I have to pay the piper. My mistake is your gain!Recommend
Here are some rules:
1. All games will have a soft reserve, some will have a BIN. Soft reserve is the price I will for sure sell it at. Please bid in $1 increments.
2. All transactions will be through the BGG marketplace so that BGG gets their share. I prefer paypal, but other options are available. GM me if you want to look at other options.
3. Auction ends Sunday, Dec 1st, at 7pm PST. After that, individual items will end after one hour or no bidding (bids extend bid window for an hour).
4. Game conditions are primarily used, in good to acceptable condition. I will have a picture for each item, but feel free to ask questions. Some of the games (Axis and Allies) have lots of components that I have not counted, but everything appears to be present. If you aren't comfortable with that, feel free to not bid.
5. Shipping is from 98199. I will use cheapest service and ship with a tracking number. I will combine items. I will take photos of the items as packed and am not responsible for damage along the way. If you would like, you can purchase insurance on the item. US Only please.
6. Local pickup is available and preferred - I'm available between Queen Anne and Edmonds. GM me if you have questions. Local bidders need only match the highest bid; they do not need to exceed it!
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know via GM!
- [+] Dice rolls