No-Ship "Games Day in Breslau" Math Trade
- Shawn Simas(DaJackel)Canada
If you want to know more about Math Trades, read the thread "MATH TRADES for Dummies".Recommend
Everyone is welcome to participate but you have to be able to deliver and pick-up your games at Games Day in Breslau (100 Andover Drive, Breslau, Ontario) during the date and times listed below.
There will be no charge to participate in the trade. If you would like to stay for the con and play games, you will have to pay the $2 cover.
Discussion Thread is located here.
Submissions Open: Immediately!
Submissions Close: Saturday, January 4th at 8pm
Want Lists Due: Saturday, January 11th at 8pm
Results Posted: Shortly after want lists are due.
Where: Breslau Community Center, 100 Andover Drive, Breslau, Ontario
When: Saturday, January 18th
Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Arrangements can be made for games to be dropped off earlier than this or picked up later than this but only by messaging me directly.
1. Boardgames, boardgame related items and gift certificates are permitted.
2. Non-game entries must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG", "Miscellaneous Game Merchandise" or "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item.
3. You must describe, as accurately as is reasonably possible, the condition (components and box), language and edition of your item in the description, including sweeteners. You are also expected to inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged.
4. Sweeteners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown or you can manually insert the GAMEID using BGG formatting. If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
5. Do NOT delete any entries or sweeteners after they have been listed. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline or decided to keep that item.
6. If you have been reported as a bad trader, your entries will be removed.
Please note that it's best to work on your want list and submit them early - you can always make changes and resubmit later. This will prevent you from being left out if you forget the deadline.
Also: Creating want lists is not the same as submitting them. To submit them you will need to click on the "Submit My Wants" button. If you're not sure how to find this, consult the documentation referenced above or ask in the discussion thread.
When you submit your want lists, you will receive a confirming GeekMail. If you don't get one, your want lists haven't been submitted. Your want lists in the GeekMail may be truncated - this is fine.
Use of the OLWLG (On-Line Want List Generator) is required for this event. Please consider tipping JeffyJeff some GG for his support. If you have never used the OLWLG tool before, please read the wiki page.
Please enter lots of items and have some fun with this. Good luck and happy trading!
Deadline-Offers: Saturday, January 4, 2014, 8:00pm EST
Deadline-Wants: Saturday, January 11, 2014, 8:00pm EST
- [+] Dice rolls