This year I am going to free 100 slaves. What are YOU going to do? Win GG!
- David MinkenCanada
AlbertaConnect More to your family, friends, and community over a board game.
Here are 3 facts:Recommend
1. In just a few short hours a lot of us are going to get a huge influx of into our GG account.
2. Also, in a few short hours a few of you will start to promptly break any resolutions you have half-heartedly made because you felt you should.
3. The BGG community is the absolute best online community - the banner above has been telling me that for the last month.
So, because we are the best, let's hold each other accountable.
What you need to do:
1 (optional, but highly encouraged). Post a geek list item of your resolution. Please only give 1 resolution, and make it specific (and interesting!)
2. Tip any geek list item that you think will fail or succeed.
3 (this is the fun bit). Tell the person who posted their resolutions why they will or will not fail. Subscribe to that geek list item (or to this whole list). Please keep the banter fun. The idea is to have fun and have a good roast.
4. When the person breaks their resolution (because, nobody ever keeps them), they choose one of the comments and award them all GG that was tipped to that item. Chances are the funnier and/or more accurate your comment, the more likely you will be selected!
Please also refer to this sensitivity scale (1-5) to see if this list is right for you:
1. When I play roll and move games (like Monopoly) I get really annoyed when someone lands on the same space as me. What is their angle? Why are they picking on me? I am glad we drove separately because I am never talking to this guy again.
3. When I play Settler's of Catan I get really hurt when people stop trading with me. I know it cannot be the fact that I have 9VP. Was it something I said? Did I put on underarm deodorant today?
5. When everyone picks on me in a game it is because I am awesome. I must be the best player at the table for them to show this much attention to me. It is certainly not the fact that I showed up uninvited, am drinking their beer, and am burping every 3 minutes and blowing them across the table.
So - for this list, you need to be around a 4/5 on the sensitivity scale for the banter.
- [+] Dice rolls