Board Game Bash No-Ship Math Trade (Kitchener)
- Sara VanderWal(SaraCV)Canada
1st Annual BOARD GAME BASH!
Family Day 2014 - Monday, Feb. 17th - 12:00pm - 10:00pm
At Emmanuel Bible College (100 Fergus Ave, Kitchener)
$10/person ($5 Student/Seniors w ID)
- Opening Gaming
- Tournaments (w Prizes)
- Lending Library
- Door Prizes
MORE INFO AT:
......... BoardGameGeek: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1086583/
......... Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/KWboardgamebash
......... Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/KWboardgamebash
......... E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BOARD GAME BASH No-Ship Math Trade
Everyone is welcome to participate in this trade but you are obligated to deliver and pick-up your traded games at the convention (details posted below).
There is no additional charge to participate in the trade, but participants must pay the entry fee even if only coming for the trade.
......... Discussion Thread is located here.
......... Trade Requests can be posted here.
Key dates (all times are EASTERN TIME):
Submissions Open: Friday January 17 before 9am
Submissions Close: Monday February 10 after 10pm
Want Lists Due: Thursday February 13 at 10pm
Results will be posted ASAP afterwards.
Trade Date & Location:
When: Monday February 17, 2014.
Time: 12:00pm - 12:30pm - receive submissions.
......... 12:30pm - 1:00pm - pick up new games.
Where: Emmanuel Bible College: 100 Fergus Ave, Kitchener, ON
***** The trade will be held near the registration area.
***** You must arrive before 12:30pm to submit your games or you will be responsible for hand delivering or shipping your traded game(s).
***** Any games not picked up by 1pm will be considered abandoned.
1. Boardgames, boardgame related items, Video Games, RPG items, Gift Certificates, GeekGold and non-gaming nerdy items are all permitted. There is no limit to the number of entries each person can have. Gift certificate and GeekGold arbitrage is NOT permitted.
2. Non-game entries must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG", "Miscellaneous Game Merchandise" or "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item to ensure they appear properly in the OLWLG.
3. You must describe, as accurately as possible, the condition of both the components and box, language and edition of your item and any sweeteners. You must also inventory the game's components and list anything missing and/or damaged. If you do not, the game must be complete, in like-new condition and be the most recent English edition.
4. Sweeteners are to be listed using the "Insert Geek Link" dropdown or you can manually insert the GAMEID using BGG formatting to have them show up in the OLWLG properly.
5. Do NOT delete any entries or sweeteners after they have been listed. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline or decided to keep that item. If your plans have changed and you cannot attend the trade, please submit a blank want list so that we are not trying to frantically contact you at the last minute!
6. You are required to periodically check your entries for comments and respond to them appropriately. The OLWLG will let you know if any of your items have unanswered comments.
7. If you disregard any of the above rules, a blank want list will be submitted on your behalf.
If this is your first trade:
If you want to know more about Math Trades and how they work, check out the thread Math Trade Video Tutorials.
It's best to work on your want list early since you can always make changes and resubmit your list anytime before the want list submission deadline.
Creating want lists is not the same as submitting them. You will receive a confirming GeekMail message when you submit your want lists (it may be truncated). If you don't get one, your want lists haven't been submitted properly.
Use of the OLWLG (On-Line Want List Generator) is required for this trade. If you have never used the OLWLG tool before, please read the wiki page. Please consider tipping JeffyJeff some GG for his support.
Have fun and good luck!
Deadline-Offers: Monday February 10, 2014, 10:00pm EST
Deadline-Wants: Thursday February 13, 2014, 10:00pm EST
- [+] Dice rolls