2014 Two-Player Print-and-Play Contest Submission List
- Nate KUnited States
The Two-Player PnP Game Design Contest for 2014 is underway! If you are not familiar with the rules of the contest, it's simple:Recommend
To submit your game to the contest:
1) Create a Work-in-Progress or WIP thread in the Board Game Design forum for your two-player game.
(Note: I realize that not everyone will read the rules closely and that some of you will post your WIP in the Design Contest forum. This will not disqualify your submission. However, more people frequent the Design forum versus the Contest forum. You will absolutely receive more traffic and feedback if you post in the Design forum.)
2) Create a new Item in this Contest Geeklist, following the example shown below.
3) Post, in the contest thread and in this Contest Geeklist, a link to your WIP thread.
4) Please keep discussions of specific games within their respective threads, and discussions of the contest or other general topics in the contest thread.
You may, of course, post major announcements about your game to the contest thread and to this Contest Geeklist, but please be circumspect.
5) Include a link to the contest thread in the first post of your WIP thread.
6) As the game is developed, post the file link(s) to the game in both the first post of your WIP and in the game's Item entry in this GeekList.
NOTE: Your game does not need to be in a Completed phase by the end of the submission deadline in order to qualify. We can judge your game based on the latest prototype. Just send me a GeekMail and I will mark the game as such. Of course, incomplete games are not likely to get voted as highly as finished and polished games. On the other hand, just like all artforms, some games are never really "complete," merely abandoned, so just do your best.
Below you will find an example of the information you may want to include in your game's Item entry. If you need help posting an Item to this Geeklist, please do not hesitate to ask!
- [+] Dice rolls