The "I have No Idea How to Do This Auction!" End March-6
- Thomas D(deardent)United States
North CarolinaMy surfing skills everyone.
So I've decided to hold my first mini auction. It seems like most people post these in the Geeklist and then link to them via the Geekbay, so that is what I'm doing.
Story: The in-laws are coming from many miles away (5,000 in case you are interested). The wife thinks we should start them off with some nice friendly cooperative games. Problem is I don't really like many cooperative games and don't own many-- especially light ones. So I am selling off a few games that I don't play to fund the in-law excursion!
1. Local pick-up cool - High Point, NC
2. Bids in whole dollar amounts
3. Shipping to U.S. only (Sorry guys, still pretty new at this)
4. Auction will end Thursday, March 6th sometime in the evening
5. BGG listing will be created and BGG will receive its cut.
6. I am out of town for part of the week so games should be sent starting on Friday, March 7th. If you BIN it this weekend I could probably get it out on Monday Morning, otherwise if I have the money by Thursday then I'll ship the games on Friday.
7. My default is to ship Flat Rate because I haven't shipped too many games. I've got some packing material so buyer will just pay shipping cost. If you have any ideas on how to better ship the games I will ship other methods. I have a few big boxes so combined shipping should work well. I will work with you to minimize shipping costs to the best of my ability.
- [+] Dice rolls