Mini-Hobbes Auction. Just a smidge of brutishness. Ends 3/16 7:00 PM pacific
- (Hobbes)United States
CaliforniaLove the world.
That's it, thanks everyone! I will contact the winners directly to arrange shipping. Cheers!Recommend
I trimmed a few items that weren't drawing any interest.
If you look at my trade feedback, you'll see that I've got a spotless record. After more than 200 trades, I've never had any dissatisfaction with the condition of a game. So bid with confidence.
Here are the rules:
(1) Bid in comments under the item.
(2) Bid in whole dollar increments only. If two people bid the same amount, the first to bid has high bid.
(3) Buyer pays shipping. If the game fits in a priority mail flat rate box, I'll ship that way. Otherwise, we'll talk. If you can pick the game up in Davis, CA, that's fine with me too.
(4) Buyer has the option of paying for insurance. If not, then the buyer bears the risk of loss or damage in the mail.
(5) When the auction has ended, I'll create a single strawman entry in the marketplace for the total value of the sold items. A BGG admin will "buy" that item, so that BGG gets its service fee.
(6) Auction ends at 7:00 PM Pacific Time on Sunday March 16. HOWEVER, I don't like sniping. So see rule (7).
(7) ANTI-SNIPING RULE: If a bid is received after 6:50 PM Pacific Time, another bid may be made within 10 minutes after that bid. And so on. In other words, if someone submits a last minute bid, that bid extends the end of the auction by 10 minutes for that item. This continues, with each new bid adding 10 more minutes to the clock, until the bidding on that item stops.
(8) Very sorry, but US buyers only. International shipping is too much hassle for me.
- [+] Dice rolls