Games for Geekgold (G4GG) - May 2014
- G4GG Management Team
Be a Good Chap.
Similar to Wheaton's Law.
The Good Chap's code:
- We're all good chaps, so behave.
- We're friendly, honest and err on the side of being good to each other.
- If we make mistakes we own up, apologize and make good as far as possible.
- We treat others as we'd want to be treated.
- We're here to play boardgames and have spiffing fun, this lottery is just another way of extending this fun by getting more excellent games to fabulous people.
- If you feel wronged or suspicious, please contact Games 4 GeekGold before making a public accusation. Usually, one of the gAdminions already knows about it, and they can fill you in on all the details. Feel free to ask about anything!
How to join the drawing on items
1. If you see an item you like, double-check that the item can be sent to your country and that you accept the shipping costs. If you still like the item, click on the icon next to that entry, and tip it some geekgold. To tip 10, tip 5 twice. To tip more than 10, double check that you really want to tip this item, then click where it says "Other Amount with message". Enter the amount, leave the message area blank, and click "Submit".
2. Sometimes you'll see an item that you really want which isn't shipped to your location, or which doesn't have free shipping. Bear in mind that postage isn't cheap, and don't ask that the lister pay for it.
3. The gAdminions will suggest a trade between two users if they've both placed more than half of the tips on the other's posted item. Refunds will be given to the rest of the users who had placed tips on those two items. You may report such cases to a gAdminion when the draw date grows near.
Rules for listing and drawing items
If you wish to list an item please read the rules and guidelines in Games for Geekgold Rules before posting a new item. The rules are there to protect both the lister and the entrants, so please read them carefully.
Games for Geekgold Banter and discussion thread
Tell us what to give away: A Games for Geekgold survey
Tell us what you want: A Games for Geekgold survey
Games for Geekgold Subscription list
Geeklists by Games 4 GeekGold (since May 2013)
Scraimer's Drawing Tool for Games For Geekgold
See your odds to win any and all your items (by scraimer)
All official proclamations will be made by this user:G4GG Management Team
This user's GeekMail is checked almost round-the-clock, and posts by this user get to bear the official seal of G4GG coolness
Geekgold tipped to this user will be used for costs for the user, but more importantly will be an insurance fund for when things go wrong.
Here's the people who operate the Games 4 GeekGold user:Shalom Craimer(scraimer)Israel
(Near Jerusalem)Mercedes (Mandy)(merc007)Japan
TokyoSorry if I'm slow in reading mails. I'm currently working hard on some Alley ThievesRandall BartUnited States
CaliforniaThis is a picture of a published game designerRussell WoodlandNew Zealand
Bay of Plenty
For more details about the gAdminions, see Games for Geekgold Rules.
Enjoy, and good luck!
Note: This header isn't final (until the 1st of the month), so there may be some edits. Apologies in advance.
- [+] Dice rolls